can't login

xCrispx

Diabloii.Net Member
can't login

for some reason, my diablo 2 wont let me login. i get to "connecting to fastest possible server" and then it says i cant connect. i have opened my ports correctly following a guide, but still, does not work. any idea on how to fix this? :(

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
I think we had a similar problem with someone else. Here is a Linkie! to the original thread. If you use earthlink there might be something on yer comp called WebMonkey or something that prevents your from connecting to bnet. All the solutions/recommendations are in that other post. Good luck :)

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
xCrispx said:
i have opened my ports correctly following a guide, but still, does not work. any idea on how to fix this? :(
If you're trying to connect to the closed realms and are using a common NAT device (aka "broadband router", etc.), you don't need to open any ports because all connections are initiated by the client (you).

RohanDemons

Diabloii.Net Member
Oscuro said:
If you're trying to connect to the closed realms and are using a common NAT device (aka "broadband router", etc.), you don't need to open any ports because all connections are initiated by the client (you).
Search that error message with diablo or diablo 2 or something. That happend to me. Theres 1 page, with very very detailed instructiosn how to fix it. It'll take too long to do it yourself. lol