Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cant get my body lost my items

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by oldirty, Apr 8, 2004.

1. oldirty

oldirty IncGamers Member

Cant get my body lost my items

I died couldn't click on my body died again restarted and all my stuff was gone. What happened? This was my highest level character with all my best stuff (items were not the best but its everything good I everfound or traded for). Pleas help I reed the forums all the time but have never posted to them I really hope someone can help.

2. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

you didn't have enough inventory space, that's why you can't recover your body.

if you died again, with a bunch of sellable items, the game will calculate with corpse to save by gold value. i think what you tried to sell was worth more than your first corpse.

3. insenothepunk

insenothepunk Banned

"See what had happened is." Ya I've had this happen before. Lost all the best stuff that I had and had to try to figure out what to do next. But on to the explanation in steps. Easier to understand.
    1) Out blasting away at monsters and you die. Grrr
    2) You go back out to your body and you are running around trying to find it when unknowen to you you've clicked on some random item. (normally with my luck it's some sort of crappy belt and I don't notice.
    3) You die trying to get back to your body and say aw well I will save and exit and renter.
    4) Mr. Program says "hey I'm gonna keep the last body that died just so this poor shmuk will want to cry"
    5) GRRR all items lost

Sorry it was fun had to do it. Basicly if you accidently pick up ANYTHING that goes into a slot on your body when you are trying to recover and you die recovering diablo loads back the last body that died. Sucks I know but that is the way it is.

4. Jpech01

Jpech01 Banned

In 1.08 body's would pop when this happens. You die. Then you put on a belt, and if you die again, your body "pop's". Basicly everything you were wearing falls off your body like when you click on "wert". Anyway blizz changed it so that you just lose your items rather than having a slight chance of getting them back. Probably cause of those trust-test games there used to be. "Join my clan all you have to do is trust me for a minute...""Let me kill you""Don't get your body, now put on this""now lemme kill you once more".......then you start crying. Word of adivce......never trust anyone. If you die, leave the game and rejoin. and NEVER go to any websites with .tk at the end....all scam related.

5. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

body popping no longer happens.