Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

CANT connect to B.NET AT ALL

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by oscarmk1, Feb 13, 2004.

1. oscarmk1

oscarmk1 IncGamers Member

CANT connect to B.NET AT ALL

Hi,

I am totally and completelly unable to connect to battle.net... in ANY server and i have been like this for about 3 days.... I cant connect in any server on Starcraft, Diablo AND Warcraft. I mean wtf?, it just stays no loggin into acct for like 1 min then says unable to connect to b.net, make sure ur modem is connected blah blah.
    Any1 has any idea about what the hell is this about?, first i though it was this new firewall i installed "Zonealarm" i dl the serial for the full version, and im using it. But even after shutting down the firewall i still couldnt connect to b.net. Anyway i already send an email to blizz but i doubt they will reply with much..
    Any help would be greatly apreciated.
    Thank you.

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

Maybe they banned your IP or something. Did you hack........

3. oscarmk1

oscarmk1 IncGamers Member

Erm no i dont think is that. they dont ban by ip they ban by cd key (though if they would go as far as banning ip they would obviouslly ban cdkey as well), and they dont ban u from all games either. Also i dont even use maphack so go figure why i cant connect to b.net

4. River

River IncGamers Member

hey if u have a 2nd computer in ur house try useing that. my battle net is also not working for this computer. i loged of to fix my screen from alt tabing to much, and when i went back to play it gave me the message, can not conect, go to www.battle.net/suport/errormessages.
    when i use my other computer (sitting right next to me) i can log on and play like nothing happend. been like this for 12 hours.
    last time this happend it was when i first came back after a long perieod of not playing, so i was loging in and out with charictors alot to keep them from going bye bye. that time was for only an hour. but i dont know how to fix it. if you figure it out let me know lol. and i have tried reinstaling, and reseting my internet. i dont know what to do.
    river.