Can't choose

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
Can't choose

I have a poorman's hammerdin, I can choose between GA, Viper Magi (21 resists :( ), and Skullder's Ire. I could proably come up with the runes to up one of the three if I needed to. What should I go with?

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Cdnexpat said:
I have a poorman's hammerdin, I can choose between GA, Viper Magi (21 resists :( ), and Skullder's Ire. I could proably come up with the runes to up one of the three if I needed to. What should I go with?
Skullie is you're mf'ing. GA if you're playing normal. Well GA only if you don't need more FCR and already have max resist. Otherwise you should use viper.

Cdnexpat said:
I would suggest the Skin of The Vipermagi. Try and get one with better resists (maximum of +35).

+1 Skill
+All Resist
+ 30% FCR

You cannot go past that.

If you are planning to Magic Find, then the Skullder's is the better option.

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
If I upped the Viper Magi would the resists be "rerolled"? I understand up to 1000 defense is possible as well.

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
My first upped viper (and currently my only) got the def roll 1001 my friends found it rather amusing since it was almost perfect in def and res >_< 33 res and well def% :p

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Cdnexpat said:
If I upped the Viper Magi would the resists be "rerolled"? I understand up to 1000 defense is possible as well.
No...the stats always stay the same, only the base item (Serpentskin Armor) is upgraded to (Wyrmhide).