Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cant beat DC

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by psuedoenviro, Mar 6, 2004.

1. psuedoenviro

psuedoenviro IncGamers Member

Cant beat DC

Alright im really stuck and dont know what to do.

This is the first time Ive seen DC and I happen to be in a private game with someone who leaves. Im clearing the den and next thing i know DC is down there. Ive got max resists for the sorc i have there but Im still getting worked over. Im almost too poor to buy pots now. I hate to just give up. The closest I can get him down is 1/4 and thats if i melee with a fleshrender and activate the prevent monster heal. the problem is prevent monster heal lasts for about 1minute and them DC starts healing again. If i had a better than 5% chance to hit with the club maybe this would work but i have to continually melee just to keep prevent monster heal active leaving little time for casting. anyone have any tips? Im currently on USeast

2. spuddogg

spuddogg IncGamers Member

Does your merc have any CB,PMH?
    NM ... if you're hurtin' for pots then you probably won't be able to keep him up long.
    If you're still stuck working on him, I can help you and you can keep the anni.

3. psuedoenviro

If you could help me i would really apprieciate it. My merc is poor and only lasts about 30 secs even though he is the same lvl as me 80. Im still in the game right now. USEast. *alcantar2

4. Eddie_Dean

Eddie_Dean IncGamers Member

i fought the clone once /w my lvl 90 skellimancer/summon necro. he stomped me lol. i spent all the gold i had on potions and still could not touch him. i asked for help in chat and two dudes came in...one could not kill him..the other killed clone and took my charm. :rant: next time i ask for help in here...but have barely even seen soj counter since that one time.

5. spuddogg

spuddogg IncGamers Member

This was the first time I've taken my ik barb up against DC and he did very well.
    My skelliemancer does pretty good against DC (not as good as this barb did). My merc's got some good stuff (CB, PVM) available to him so that helps bring down the HP's. By the time DC wipes my skellies out (hopefully before my merc), I slip on my marrow's and start blasting away.

btw ... psuedo scored himself a 20/17/10. best one i've seen first hand.

6. dadiXtrema

dadiXtrema IncGamers Member

hahaha can anyone else help me with the DC clone? :innocent: ? I've seen him once and got roxxored by him... =)

7. psuedoenviro

Yeah I just wanted to thank spuddog again for the help. After watching his ik barb work DC, I decided to make a DC killer. Maybe a titan fury wolf or maul bear. A barb would be better with its natural resists. Its just too tough to take him down as a sorc since no prevent monster heal or open wounds. Im still all excited about my first anni and good one at that. Im definitely noticing the 10% experience gain and the max resists my sorc now has. Thanks again and again and again and.....

8. Anksun

Anksun IncGamers Member

make an hammerdin than. You wont even need prevent monster heal and no need to back in town for potions.

The magical hammers are just crushing him.

9. Malgor

Malgor IncGamers Member

Who is DC?

10. pliu

pliu Banned

where is the DC?

11. noogabooga

noogabooga IncGamers Member

my DC-killer max resists/block fanaticism/zeal paladin with a shaeffers does extremely well...

12. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

uh, My kickassin owns any diablo clone killer hands down
    all I did was get 95 fire resist and wear 15% fireabsorb from dwarf star
    I use a PVM weapon with crushing blow and upgraded gore riders.
    my best time for killing him was 59 seconds.

13. bin_ary

bin_ary IncGamers Member

I took DC on with my 78 hammerdin today , he was gettin me pretty good since my hammer wasnt at its max dmg only like 8.5k but i ended up killin him , however i got a horrible anni , i think it was 15/12/6 , pretty bad :(