Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cannot upload to gallery

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by fmulder, Feb 7, 2015.

1. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

Hi there,

I have not been able to upload pictures to the gallery since Friday, getting this error mesaage(s):

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/var/home/diablo3/public_html/gallery/uploads/348774/diablo_3_demon_hunter_cosplay_by_germia_by_datgermia.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/home/diablo3/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 56 Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phprZNUTH' to '/var/home/diablo3/public_html/gallery/uploads/348774/diablo_3_demon_hunter_cosplay_by_germia_by_datgermia.jpg' in /var/home/diablo3/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 56

Unable to move file [/tmp/phprZNUTH] -> [/var/home/diablo3/public_html/gallery/uploads/348774/diablo_3_demon_hunter_cosplay_by_germia_by_datgermia.jpg]

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Should be fixed fmulder. I made some changes to the web server and totally forgot about the gallery. Apologies for that :(

3. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

Thanks for the quick response but its still no working, same error message :(

Not sure if this is related but the gallery sometimes prompted me for user name and password while I have already logged in. Inputting name and password again returned an invalid error. I tried again after a day or two and it worked fine, weird.

4. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Ok fixed now and tested. Sorry about that chaps :(

5. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

Works perfectly now, cheers :)