Cannot Find This Page...Does it exist anymore?

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Cannot Find This Page...Does it exist anymore?

Any time I would normally get a 404 or a "cannot find this page," I normally get some Incredafind search engine, and at the top of the page it reads something along the lines of: Unable to find (insert URL here). Under that is a search bow and below that myriads of links.

Is anyone else getting bombarded with these? Need mroe info, then ask, I'm assuming that we all know.

piff said:
Any time I would normally get a 404 or a "cannot find this page," I normally get some Incredafind search engine, and at the top of the page it reads something along the lines of: Unable to find (insert URL here). Under that is a search bow and below that myriads of links.

Is anyone else getting bombarded with these? Need mroe info, then ask, I'm assuming that we all know.
I used to then I switched to Mozilla and haven't had it happed since....I guess it treats it like a pop up. I would say that it is just another way ISPs and server companies are trying to get money out of the internet.

guspasho

Diabloii.Net Member
It is a piece of adware junk that got installed on your computer. There appears to be an "uninstall" option available from the bottom of the Incredafind search page.

guspasho said:
It is a piece of adware junk that got installed on your computer. There appears to be an "uninstall" option available from the bottom of the Incredafind search page.
Heh I didn't know you were talking about the specific Incredafind pages. Anywho I don't have any and never have had any Ad-ware so I guess I was getting something different.

guspasho

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Heh I didn't know you were talking about the specific Incredafind pages. Anywho I don't have any and never have had any Ad-ware so I guess I was getting something different.
I was talking to Piff.