Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cannot enter game world

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Fusky, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Fusky

Fusky IncGamers Member

Cannot enter game world

I just reinstalled D2 and LoD yesterday after not playing for a few months and everything was working fine until I tried to make a new character.

Upon making the character I couldn't make or join bnet or single player games, at the end of the door loading screen I get "Unrecoverable Internal Error 84fbae58 line 855" and I have to force-quit.

I'm using one of the newer, Intel, MacBook Pro's with Leopard and I have no idea what to say, I've never seen anything like this before.

I could play characters that I made before (characters that were left over from last time I played last season) but now I can't even play those. I wrote to Blizzard but have limited optimism...please help!

Thanks

2. larryr

larryr IncGamers Member

Re: Cannot enter game world

Have been playing DII on Mac Pro for a long time - now using OSX 10.5.4 and DII version 1.12. Few days ago I started receiving this exact error also. Sorry no solution yet. Just reporting another unhappy user who wants to get back on bnet. Error received at door loading screen.

3. Jyde

Jyde IncGamers Member

Re: Cannot enter game world

It's amazing. I too have the exact same error message. I've just started going back to D2 and this really makes the experience a bad one. I leveled my first char to 12 and then it happened. I then leveled my next character to 14 and it happened again. That's gametime wasted. I think Bliz and/or Apple needs to get this one sorted out ASAP.