Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cannot Connect to Battle.Net issue

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by oblivionxxz, Aug 9, 2010.

1. oblivionxxz

oblivionxxz IncGamers Member

Cannot Connect to Battle.Net issue

Hey, i have a diablo 2 account with LoD and i wasnt able to connect to US East for some odd reason i dont know of. I was able to connect to it for a little while, but then a day later, it blocked it. All it really says tho is that it cannot connect to Battle.Net. I followed Blizzards details on how to fix it, and it did absolutely nothing. I googled a few times and tried some things, and still didnt work.
    I Then downloaded a program somone posted on some forums and it uses terminal to connect and see what issue is happening with your computer. I typed in (*<data>*Connect useast.battle.net) It then said my issue was that i was IP banned,. I never did anything to get IP banned. I have a legal Registration key, and i would create my own server and play all day. Top 2 main reasons for ban.
    Same thing soon happend when i joined US West. It would work for a few days, then say unable to connect. Im affraid that this will eventually happen to all servers on the game and i wont be able to play anymore. And No, Beta wont work either, i cant host or join IP games. always says invalid. I can host but nobody can join with the IP they give me.
    If anyone know how to fix, or had the same EXACT issue and was able to fix it, please post here and help me ASAP. I would Appreciate it soooo much. I dont want to of had wasted money on diablo 2 LoD for it to just turn out wrong
    Thank you
    Oblivionxxz.

P.S. If you know of any other software i can add, or how to change IP address without screwing my computer up *which i did and had to restore to a recent time* i will try anything anybody knows.

2. oblivionxxz

oblivionxxz IncGamers Member

Re: Cannot Connect to Battle.Net issue

Im also curious with who plays diablo 2 LOD and would like to add me as friends on US West if i can fix it. But for now im on Europe. Just leave your account name and ill add you. I would like some help not only to fix, but to learn how to play as well.

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Re: Cannot Connect to Battle.Net issue

Please take the time to edit your posts (you can do this for quite a while) rather than spam multiple postings.

FYI, we have a Player Matchup Forum, it's used to look for groups, etc, etc.