Cannot be frozen on equip

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
Cannot be frozen on equip

Hey all,
Ive been playing around with various equip configurations on my zealot, and I love the 20k AR I can get with angelic ammy and 2x angelic rings. The only problem with this is that without a ravenfrost, I have no "cannot be frozen" in my equip.

Are there other pieces of equip with this mod that I could swap in? Ive scoured the mules and cant seem to find anything.

There must be something Im not thinking of, if anybody can aid me in this it would be much appreciated.

MajorB

amishamigo

Diabloii.Net Member
majorB said:
Hey all,
Ive been playing around with various equip configurations on my zealot, and I love the 20k AR I can get with angelic ammy and 2x angelic rings. The only problem with this is that without a ravenfrost, I have no "cannot be frozen" in my equip.

Are there other pieces of equip with this mod that I could swap in? Ive scoured the mules and cant seem to find anything.

There must be something Im not thinking of, if anybody can aid me in this it would be much appreciated.

MajorB
Death's belt and gloves. I swear by them. The set bonuses:

15 resist all
30 ias
poison reduced by 75 length
8 life leech
cannot be frozen

only downside is the belt only has two slots

Duriel's Shell (armor) - Unique Cuirass
Trangs Belt - elite Heavy
Death's Belt - Sash
1.08 Hellmouths - War Gauntlets
some runeword does it too, think its a pretty good one though. Don't remember those.

Death's Sash + gloves are really nice though. Give you Anti-freeze, 8% life leech, 15% res all, 30% ias, and huge poison reduction.

Webbo

Diabloii.Net Member
Rhyme runeword (Shael + Eth)

some nice mods:

CBF
25% all res
faster blocking and stuff
mana regen

Any1

Banned
Rhyme (Shields; Shael + Eth)
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
40% Faster Block Rate
All Resistances +25
Regenerate Mana 15%
Cannot Be Frozen
50% Extra Gold From Monsters
25% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items

Eternity (Weapon; Amn + Ber + Ist + Sol + Sur)
Indestructible
+260-310% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+9 To Minimum Damage
7% Life Stolen Per Hit
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Hit Blinds Target
Slows Target By 33%
Regenerate Mana 16%
Replenish Life +16
Cannot Be Frozen
30% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items
Level 8 Revive (** Charges)

Considering that this guy checked his mules and saw no other sources of anti-freeze, it'd be safe to say that he's not rich. Stop offering ideas of runewords with Zod and elite uniques and Cham.

Any1

Banned
fonis toastes said:
Considering that this guy checked his mules and saw no other sources of anti-freeze, it'd be safe to say that he's not rich. Stop offering ideas of runewords with Zod and elite uniques and Cham.

Hey, Eternity doesn't have Zod. It has Sur, Ber, and Ist

I believe someone here also suggested the not-so-readily-available Trang's belt. :D

A few more things with CBF:

Heaven's Brethern: Full set bonus attribute
Arctic Gear: Full set bonus attribute
Hsaru's Defense: Full set bonus attribute

My bad, I keep thinking of the Ith because of the common Indestructibility. And last time I checked Ber + Ist weren't that common for the average player...

Trangs belt is pretty feasible, at least compared to 25+ runes...

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
many will disagree with me.. but the best helm in the game for melee chars is KIARA's GUARDIAN

50-70 resist all
20 FHR
CANNOT BE FROZEN

no one uses them and you can get them cheap as hell... and the helm is so damn godly its not even funny.

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks people, all the replies are much appreciated, even the high end runes and whatnot. Dont know why I didnt think to check Trangs, stupid thing was right there the whole time.

ps. Im not THAT poor :D . I actually have an eternity eth scourge which I love, but this is for a pvp zealot and I try to stay away from the bm stuff like slow.

Thanks again,
MajorB

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
In that case I would say Trang's (good +life), Death's (who cares about ptions) or Rune Master (if you have any thing left to socket it with)

ik_iron

Diabloii.Net Member
majorB said:
Im pretty sure slow works in pvp still, maybe only a percentage or something, but yeah...
You are right it's just a percentage. Not sure on the percentage, but I would assume that it's just the normal pvp penalty. Which makes 10% slow fairly unnoticable but if someone wants to pile it on you can notice it.