Cancer Sucks

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Cancer Sucks

Just got hit by a bomb shell today.

Ive been fightin off cancer for over 2 year's now and Just found out today that one of my good buddies that ive know from playin d2 for 3 year's has liver cancer today.:undecided:

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sorry to hear your bad news, al I can say is I hope you both win this fight.

How is your own cancer fight going?
How bad is your friends cancer? Is it treatable?

My grandpa found out last week he has prostrate cancer which has already started to spread into the rest of his body. It sucks ***.

tsangd

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, gl to you, your friend, and your families. I have an aunt that just recently lost the battle to ovarian cancer. it sucks.

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah it does suck a lot...., mainly because you don't know how to prevent it, you may choose to live with fear, but i prefer to not think about it.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the support guy's , your comments really do make me feel better and help me get through a hard time.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sorry to hear that. Usually when it's spread, there's no chance for recovery, but you never know. I hope all will work out in the best ways possible.
:embarassed: *hugs*

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
My thoughts and prayers go out to you both.

My father is a cancer survivor - I know how hard it can be.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
that is pretty bad news, atleast he has a friend who's been through it
That's a good point. Hopefully you're there for your friend, providing him with a good example of a hardcore survivor. :thumbsup:

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Cancer Sucks

Passed away 50 minutes ago after a long battle.

I Don't know how to portray the immense pain i feel with text but i hope he is in a better place now.

R.I.P My dear friend Darren Davis.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Cancer Sucks

Sorry to hear about that Jake.

PM me or holler on MSN if you need someone to talk to. :wink3: