Canadian Politics (Joke Inside)

Xynrx

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadian Politics (Joke Inside)

Just a little background info:

Ralph Klein - Primier of Alberta (conservative)
Peter McKay - Minister for Foreign Affairs (conservative)
Belinda Stronach - Liberal MP (ex-conservative, now liberal)

Peter McKay and Belinda Stronach used to date while in office together as conservatives, they have since broken up. Within recent weeks there have been harsh comments between the two.

Without further adue, on to the joke.

Ralph Klein said this:

"I wasn't surprised she crossed over, I don't think she ever had a conservative bone in her body -- well, except for one... speaking of Peter McKay..."
I love Canadian politics.

Story:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20061109/stronach_klein_061109/20061109?hub=TopStories

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_JgdWb5WZU

Carry on.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
lol - guess Mr. Klein was drinking again! :grin:

Nah, if the dailies around here are to be believed, Klein's like this all the time. Loose with his words, and calls it like he sees it... people love to hate him, apparently.

My kind of politician... now if only the States could learn from this! :rolleyes:

Gertlex

Banned
Reading the article, I understand that there are some pretty crafty speech writers in Canada.

We seem to lack such in the US I guess? Though that one "speech" that someone (ben stein) suggested for Rumsfeld's departure was pretty crafty... (one of the more recent many paged politics thread.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, King Ralph! he's at it again....:rolleyes:

I haven't been watching that much of Canadian Politiks lately (too focused on the Election), but I can Guarantee you, that he won't get as much flak as Peter MacKay did when he referenced Belinda as his dog...supposedly anyways.

Oh well...Klein will be missed when he leaves politiks, but Ralph Bucks will be missed more.

Nah, if the dailies around here are to be believed, Klein's like this all the time. Loose with his words, and calls it like he sees it... people love to hate him, apparently.

My kind of politician... now if only the States could learn from this! :rolleyes:
Fine. I'll run already. Sheesh. Don't you guys have something better to do than pressure me into running?

The Pharaoh

Diabloii.Net Member
Where can i exchange my useless Canadian money, i have like 60 and i live in Florida...[no offense, i love going to Canada eh.]