Canadian Bacon...

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadian Bacon...

Not only am I hungry - but really enjoying watching Michael Moore's prophetic film come to life. Not only has the US created an enemy because there was no one left to fight...but now, they've decided to use live-ammunition training drills in Lake Ontario... I can just see Rhea Pearlman making statues of the CN tower as I type...

edit: This quote just makes me laugh to no end...

The United States Coast Guard have started to patrol the Great Lakes with machine guns mounted on their vessels and are conducting live-ammunition training drills on the U.S. side to prepare officers to combat terrorists flooding across the border from Canada by boat.
:jig:

skihard

Banned
I love Canadian Bacon, cut it about 3/16" (5mm) thick and put it in a pan to fry, toss it on a plate with some home fries, and cheesy scrambled eggs and you have an amazing breakfast. HC loves it on an English muffin with the yellow sauce (hollandaise I think) on top.

Don’t get me wrong I still love regular bacon fried in its one fat until it is nice and crispy yet not burned. I really like that with the omelets I make stuffed full of green peppers, ham, light onions, hash browns, cheese, spinach, (mushrooms sometimes), serve with HC’s homemade sausage gravy on top. That is a damn good breakfast also.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Little do they know that'll do little to protect them from the bombs we intend to plant on Canadian geese just before they migrate south.

*claps his hand over his mouth* Oops.

Wow... They're worried about a couple of little puddles being the major source of illegal entries when there are thousands of miles of forrest along the border that isn't guarded? :shocked:

Good thing we have our priorities straight.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
alexzed said:
Not only am I hungry - but really enjoying watching Michael Moore's prophetic film come to life. Not only has the US created an enemy because there was no one left to fight...but now, they've decided to use live-ammunition training drills in Lake Ontario... I can just see Rhea Pearlman making statues of the CN tower as I type...

edit: This quote just makes me laugh to no end...

:jig:

Haven't seen it in years, but I thought it was a funny film.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
myleftfoot said:
Haven't seen it in years, but I thought it was a funny film.
It is so close to what is happening in today's world, it's more scary than funny. Ok...it' still funny...

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Evil Conservative Inc said:
I'm not worried about bomb dropping geese, it's those flying moose that have me concerned.
Hehehe.

*pulls out his radio* This is Alpha leader to Aero Moose Squadron one. We've been found out. Go bomb the **** out of ECI's house.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
MadMachine said:
Hehehe.

*pulls out his radio* This is Alpha leader to Aero Moose Squadron one. We've been found out. Go bomb the **** out of ECI's house.
You attacked HIM, you naughty moose!

Bortaz

Banned
ModeratelyConfused said:
Wow... They're worried about a couple of little puddles being the major source of illegal entries when there are thousands of miles of forrest along the border that isn't guarded? :shocked:

Good thing we have our priorities straight.
Uh, the Coast Guard typically patrols waterways, eh? Just because this article doesn't say anything about it, doesn't mean another group is not patrolling the "thousands of miles of forrest along the border".

themachine

Diabloii.Net Member
A Møøse once bit my sister...

Costume Designer
HAZEL PETHIG

No realli! She was Karving her initials øn the møøse with the sharpened end
of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law -an Oslo
dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

We apologise for the fault in the
subtitles. Those responsible have been
sacked.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Good evening. We apologise for the previous apology; this apology was unnecessary and appeared on the record owing to an administrative error.

We would like to apologise to those people who may have heard a short extract from ‘Pleasures of the Dance’ a selection of Norwegians Carpenters songs earlier in this record - this appeared in error and will not be repeated.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
themachine said:
A Møøse once bit my sister...

Costume Designer
HAZEL PETHIG

No realli! She was Karving her initials øn the møøse with the sharpened end
of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law -an Oslo
dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

We apologise for the fault in the
subtitles. Those responsible have been
sacked.
Woah, that just freaked me out.