Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can you use rune words in Matriarchal Bows

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by jblakely, Feb 16, 2004.

1. jblakely

jblakely IncGamers Member

Can you use rune words in Matriarchal Bows

HI, like the title says, I found a 5 socket Superior Matriarchal Bow and wanted to know if you can use it for rune words?

Can I make Call to Arms out of it? If I can, would it be any good you think? Seems like with 250 to 290 ed its damage would be pretty good, add in the other mods it would be pretty sweet. But can you do it and am i looking at this wrong. The bow currently only does 22-52 dmg and has +2 to skills.

If it is not possible just say that, as long as I have been playing diablo I have never tried to make a rune word out of a class specific items so maybe its not possible.

Jack :drink:

2. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

It's possible.

Worthwhile...? Not in my opinion. There are more damaging weapons out there... and only that 1 Amazon would be able to use it.

You could just make it in a 1 handed weapon and it wouldn't be restricted to that 1 char. Just keep it on the switch.

3. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Do not make it out of matriarcal bow. Make it out of a crystal add a lidless and ull have good bo.

Now if u can afford a CTA get a wf. Wf are useful and really cheap now. Dont use it in mat bow itll be very crappy ><

4. Majikar

Majikar IncGamers Member

5. Yavanna

Yavanna IncGamers Member

If you found an eth Grand Matron bow, maybe, but I'd usually hold out for a Hydra Bow.

6. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

If just using it for the BO, Crystal Sword is fine. If used as an actual weapon (If you can afford CTA, you can probably afford a better weapon) there are of course other options.

Yavanna, Bows can't be ethereal.