Can you get 20% Fc ammy?

Ast

Diabloii.Net Member
Can you get 20% Fc ammy?

Please no "technically yes" answers.
I've heard that response for ages, and through crafting, I've gotten like 5 or 10 19% fc ammies, but none 20%.
Has anyone actually SEEN one?

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
yes its possible. very rare to get one with +2 to useful skills. those are worth a bundle. it would take many many crafts to get one, statistically speaking. ive seen a few for trade.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes 20% FCR ammy with +2 skills exists (I saw it if that's what you wanted to read). It's just your bad luck. Try harder.

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen +2 ones for trade...but none in game. Yesterday, I saw one /w something like...+1 Druid/20 FCR/Res/Life.

there's a common dupe on east - armageddon fletch which has something crazy like +2 sorc, 20 fcr, 23 res i think, and some +str. o.0

and yes. a crafted ammy gets up to 10 fcr guaranteed - you need to roll perfect on that, and get the 10 fcr suffix so you get 20 fcr.

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
my best FCR cast so far is a +2 Elemental, 20% FCR, +16 Mana, Regen Mana 10%, 10% MF. ive had plenty +2 with about 10-15 all resists, but 5-10% FCR.

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Ast said:
I've heard that response for ages, and through crafting, I've gotten like 5 or 10 19% fc ammies, but none 20%.
Wraith Wing
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 61
Fingerprint: 0x809d9832
+12 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 6%
20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
Level 1 Teleport (14/22 Charges)

skihard

Banned
Ast said:
I've made a number of them If you need an Assassin or Necro I think I still have one or 2 laying around on East Ladder...the rest of the mods are crap though i think.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
nepeta said:
Wraith Wing
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 61
Fingerprint: 0x809d9832

+12 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 6%
20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
Level 1 Teleport (14/22 Charges)
What shows you the bolded stuff...

have crafted a few plain 20fcs,
best one that came close to being good was a +1pally / 19 fc ammy.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
For example, I have this one on [NL] :

Crafted Amulet
+1 Necromancer Skills
20% FCR
18 Mana
10% Regen Mana
10% All Resistances
10% Magic Find
(Level 49)