Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can WWsin own Fireball Sorc/Blizzard sorc easily?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by zz313, Mar 26, 2004.

1. zz313

zz313 IncGamers Member

Can WWsin own Fireball Sorc/Blizzard sorc easily?

If the answer is 'YES'. please explain how. :worship: ty

2. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

sins have an advantage versus elemental chars that other builds dont: Weapon Block!

With absorb and high % WB it's very possible.

C-Beat

3. Zero-unit

Zero-unit IncGamers Member

If you use Drgon Flight + WW and have decent resist (Well best possible resist) a Dual Claw WB assn could kill almost any caster.

[email protected]~

4. Select

Select IncGamers Member

it really all comes down to if you can tank more than 4 fireballs. it will take about a whirl, maybe a whirl and a half to get rid of their energy shield, then another whirl or so to kill em. you have to realy time your DF right but yeah you can take em out...with good resists.

5. zz313

zz313 IncGamers Member

thanks guy

6. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

you'd have to stack about 425 cold res to be decent against a godly blizz sorc...that'd give you 75 res in hell...which then the blizz would do about 600 dmg if you didnt use ravens...but i dont think its possible to reach 425 cr without a crap load of chrams.

7. BlckShDwDraGoN

BlckShDwDraGoN IncGamers Member

you could invest heavily into venom and use SD gcs to boost venom, drains sorcs life ez for me dunno bout what ur take on venom is though my 1 cent of thought

8. eclipsedk

eclipsedk IncGamers Member

Really, fireball sorcs are EASILY owned. The more indept strategy is as follows.

Approach the fire sorc from the south dodging fireballs as you move on to her, once within dragon flight range (be SURE you're coming toward her from the south) you dragon flight and DF will cause you to end up on her north side. This results in her first 1-2 fireballs flying in the wrong direction and you're free to hit her 1-2 times with ww. This should be plenty to kill her, but even so if he isn't kill just let her run and bleed. Once the sorc has bleed out, continue in the same way.

High level dragon flight is highly advice vs. sorceresses. My kicker assasin easily takes out sorceresses in 2-4 DF's if they don't have prober DR% and block% ;)

EDIT - Oh yea i forgot, 75% fire resistance is vital and if you can top it with a GA and 90% fire res it would be superb. I don't believe GA is considered BM vs. fire sorcs ?