Can we invade Uganda next?

BenDover

Diabloii.Net Member
Horrible! But this has been known for many years.

Unfortunaly I don't think they are a threat to the US, and to my knowledge they don't have extensive natural oil ressources.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
before they even think about invading another country, they'd better think about cleaning up Iraq and Afganhistan first...well Iraq mainly

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Bush says...
"Let me ask my intelligence council if this is a good action to take!"
*turns to face a bunch of monkeys*

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
MinasMorgul said:
before they even think about invading another country, they'd better think about cleaning up Iraq and Afganhistan first...well Iraq mainly
Gee, that should take only about 20-30 years ...

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
llad12 said:
chances are, The UN will end up cleaning up everything in the end, which might be alot sooner than later...

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
llad12 said:
Less than the length of time Saddam has been screwing it up. You expect the US to undo 30 years of brutality overnight?

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
Sergeant said:
Less than the length of time Saddam has been screwing it up. You expect the US to undo 30 years of brutality overnight?
Nope. But 'what did the US Government expect?' is probably the question to ask. And are they going to blame an inability to fix the two nations on inadequate or incorrect intelligence?

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Sergeant said:
Don't forget who helped put that brutal Baath party into power in Iraq ... that's right ... the USA.

I wonder if the American people would have been all for this little war if they knew, in advance, how long we will have to be over there, how many GI's are going to die, and how many billions it is going to cost us?

What was it I recall that Tony Zinni said about this war? Something like the US would have to be there for 20-50 years?

I guess what you sow ... you reap

PS: sorry bout the hijack

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
Underseer said:
That's a despicable sentiment.
You need to work on your sarcastic comment detector. It's clearly been dropped out the window several hundred times.

guspasho

Diabloii.Net Member
We might soon also need to start looking at Haiti again, depending on what happens. There are some anti-Aristede rebels that have begun taking villages there.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
guspasho said:
We might soon also need to start looking at Haiti again, depending on what happens. There are some anti-Aristede rebels that have begun taking villages there.
Do they have oil? Ooooh, if Haiti falls, the Carribean will come under the iron fist of Castro. We must defend Haiti!

maccool said:
Do they have oil? Ooooh, if Haiti falls, the Carribean will come under the iron fist of Castro. We must defend Haiti!
Yes, plus all those haitians want to do is sit around all day and smoke da ganga and listen to Bob Marley.

For the War on Drugs, attack!

NB :stoned: