can u craft lvl 99 stuff?

DayOffThunder

Diabloii.Net Member
can u craft lvl 99 stuff?

i never sen it but can u craft lvl 99 stuff, if not what is the best lvl for craft then?? any lvl loswer then 99?
2nd question is i never seen it but can u craft a amulet whit 2 too sorc skills and 20 faster caste rate?
 

Stormie

Diabloii.Net Member
DayOffThunder said:
i never sen it but can u craft lvl 99 stuff, if not what is the best lvl for craft then?? any lvl loswer then 99?
2nd question is i never seen it but can u craft a amulet whit 2 too sorc skills and 20 faster caste rate?
I can't understand your first question: try asking it again in English. :)

As for your second question: no, sorry. You can only get 10% FCR from an amulet. 20% is only available on circlets, orbs, scepters, wands and staves. You can get +2 to all sorceress skills, but it needs a item level of 90+. Since item level for crafted items is [character level/2] + [source item level/2], this is quite difficult to achieve. If you gamble and craft an amulet with a level 93+ character, you're guaranteed to have a chance at +2 to all skills for a class.
 

Jerkazoid

Diabloii.Net Member
it used to happen .. ammies for instance with skill charges could go above 99.. making them unwearable.

that is not possible anymore and i think u can craft req lvl 99 .. and any higher will be capped at 99.


u can make +2 sorc 20% FCR ammies with the CASTING recipe.. but u must be VERY lucky to get the preset at a perfect 10% and the mod 10% together.

as said:
the ammy must be ilvl 90+ and the final ilvl = int(ilvl/2) + int(clvl/2)
 

Stormie

Diabloii.Net Member
Jerkazoid said:
it used to happen .. ammies for instance with skill charges could go above 99.. making them unwearable.

that is not possible anymore and i think u can craft req lvl 99 .. and any higher will be capped at 99.
Ah, I wasn't sure if he was talking about level requirements, or what.

By my reckoning, the only way to get >99 level requirements would be "of Freezing Arrows" or "of Lightning Strike" on gloves. They have a natural level req of 86 and 82, respectively, and crafted items have +13 to +22 depending on number of random affixes. So they could go as high as 108. I guess the empirical way to determine if it is now capped at 99 or not would be to keep crafting gloves until you get one of those two suffixes. And then look at it with a non-Amazon.

I can't see any charged level reqs on amulets higher than 72 ("of Bone Spirits")


u can make +2 sorc 20% FCR ammies with the CASTING recipe.. but u must be VERY lucky to get the preset at a perfect 10% and the mod 10% together.

as said:
the ammy must be ilvl 90+ and the final ilvl = int(ilvl/2) + int(clvl/2)
Good call, I totally forgot to check the fixed mods: as you say, a caster amulet has a fixed mod of +5-10% FCR, and could potentially get another +10% from the "of the Apprentice" suffix.
 

forestman

Diabloii.Net Member
My 95 hammerdin used caster recipes,

so far used gambled +2 ammies for crafting ...

got +2 pala amulet:(lvl 89)

9%fcr
resist 16/16/16/40
regenerate %
xx mana
17%mf


also have crafted +2druid, +2 barb etc..

will keep on crafting :p
 
Top