Can this be used for anything useful?

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Can this be used for anything useful?

I've been thinking about making a lvl 18 character to do some pvp/pking (mostly pking I suppose, because my gear will suck compared to pvp :p). Then I found this:

Superior War Scepter
15% ed
+3 holy freeze
+1 blessed aim

It looks nice for a HF zealot, which is a rather good lld build, but will it work for pk?

HoD

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, the way I see it, it saves me points and gives me 37% slow . I might try it on singeplayer, with maybe clegs etc :lol:

HoD

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
i think most go for +holy shock, because it has better damage

the slow might be useful though
I think what he means is use a regular zealot build, but instead of using a clegs or something, using a 15 maxed out scepter with the holy freeze. Twould be fun, but people would complain. :)

Lucky

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
LuckyDwarf said:
I think what he means is use a regular zealot build, but instead of using a clegs or something, using a 15 maxed out scepter with the holy freeze. Twould be fun, but people would complain. :)

Lucky
I know, but Pking is part of HC and I want to be on the side that enjoys it :lol: A lvl 18 with twitch "+max", deaths set, angelics, this scepter and a 4 sox ed/ar +max shield and a +max crown for uberdmg sounds fun.

Can you imagine it?

::hostile sound::
Run before Old_ManWinter gets you!!
::holy freeze::
::zeal::
ear !! :clap:

HoD

~Foxfire~

Diabloii.Net Member
*200th post*

Or, more realistically:
Hostile
3/4's players chicken
1/4 players left are under lvl 9

And that build sounds like one I'm trying to make, but I need a +3 conc war scepter, 5 sock or no sock >.<