Can they do this?

Skarphedinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Can they do this?

Can people get your account information/password from hacks? I had someone in a game today that was telling me he could and he did state the resistance value on my sandstorm treks. I'm kinda worried here, which is sad really. What have the majority of people come to these days? Thanks for putting my fears to rest (I hope)

Well first of all he has maphack so he can see your items.

Second - as far as i know there is NO program that can steal your acc or information from it unless you help them do it.

Skarphedinn

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX_leader said:
Well first of all he has maphack so he can see your items.

Second - as far as i know there is NO program that can steal your acc or information from it unless you help them do it.
Yeah, I knew he had maphack and I was getting worried. I'm sick of this and I've decided to start reporting this to [email protected] when I come across a particularly combative one (you know the type). It's time everyone started to report this or it's never going to go away.

Thank you though ;)

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
as soon as yoou know it we will be back to the same old **** that we had in .09 but much worse because i went into a open b.net game & thepeeps in there looked like christmas trees they had so many auras that were active, this patch would have been for nothing.