Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can they do this?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Skarphedinn, Feb 5, 2004.

1. Skarphedinn

Skarphedinn IncGamers Member

Can they do this?

Can people get your account information/password from hacks? I had someone in a game today that was telling me he could and he did state the resistance value on my sandstorm treks. I'm kinda worried here, which is sad really. What have the majority of people come to these days? Thanks for putting my fears to rest (I hope)

2. WvX_leader

WvX_leader Banned

Well first of all he has maphack so he can see your items.

Second - as far as i know there is NO program that can steal your acc or information from it unless you help them do it.

3. Skarphedinn

Skarphedinn IncGamers Member

Yeah, I knew he had maphack and I was getting worried. I'm sick of this and I've decided to start reporting this to [email protected] when I come across a particularly combative one (you know the type). It's time everyone started to report this or it's never going to go away.

Thank you though ;)

4. gzvernon

gzvernon IncGamers Member

as soon as yoou know it we will be back to the same old **** that we had in .09 but much worse because i went into a open b.net game & thepeeps in there looked like christmas trees they had so many auras that were active, this patch would have been for nothing.

5. fonis toastes

fonis toastes Banned

In open bnet they also have Diablo spawning in act 1 town. Doesn't mean everything's going to hell.