Can someone with an artistic touch recommend a nice indoor Zen fountain to me?

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Can someone with an artistic touch recommend a nice indoor Zen fountain to me?

I've spent over two weeks looking for a Zen fountain that would make my nice server room have a more relaxing atmosphere rather than a geek's hell. I've bought this nice Japanese mantra scroll from Ebay, got a Buddha head and matching candle lamps, and a really nice hanging lantern set that I hung up on the cable rack. The last place I've checked is www.pier1.com and saw a bunch of nice fountains:

http://www.pier1.com/store/searchresults.asp?strSearchDescr=fountain&intSearchTypeID=2&intSearchCategoryID=0&intSearchPriceRangeID=0&strCatalogDept=

but can't decide which one to get. My office space isn't that big but I will do anything to accommodate a reasonably sized Zen fountain.

Anybody here have one or could recommend one to me? My budget is $100 tops.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
The $50 one looks nice.

Just don't put the fountain on top of the server. :eek:

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
I sent you a PM with a link to a store that has several options, one was nice and only 24.95.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Amra said:
The $50 one looks nice.

Just don't put the fountain on top of the server. :eek:

That was my top pick. Actually it will be sitting on top of the server rack. :lol:

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Did anyone else read this at the end of that link:

"Just click on the black boxes with your mouth."

BlackBerryJane

Diabloii.Net Member
ummmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, ummmmm, hmmmm
do you feel the positive zen energy i this topic
i don't, maybe i am just too non-spiritual
sorry about that i will try not to disturb and mess with your auras

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Amra said:
Did anyone else read this at the end of that link:

"Just click on the black boxes with your mouth."
Wow! I give you the 5-star Editor Award (assuming there is such an award). I was too busy grasping enlightenment to notice. (Yeah-yeah) -_-

BlackBerryJane: You don't have to be anything spiritual to appreciate the beauty of Zen "stuff". Just let go of yourself and be in the moment and see how just looking at such beauty can do wonders for your body and mind.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
raffster said:
I've spent over two weeks looking for a Zen fountain that would make my nice server room have a more relaxing atmosphere rather than a geek's hell. I've bought this nice Japanese mantra scroll from Ebay, got a Buddha head and matching candle lamps, and a really nice hanging lantern set that I hung up on the cable rack. The last place I've checked is www.pier1.com and saw a bunch of nice fountains:

http://www.pier1.com/store/searchresults.asp?strSearchDescr=fountain&intSearchTypeID=2&intSearchCategoryID=0&intSearchPriceRangeID=0&strCatalogDept=

but can't decide which one to get. My office space isn't that big but I will do anything to accommodate a reasonably sized Zen fountain.

Anybody here have one or could recommend one to me? My budget is $100 tops.
the aegean fountain from that link looks pretty good IMO and its only 45 bucks