Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can someone explain to me about Dclone

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by RealButter, Mar 26, 2004.

1. RealButter

RealButter IncGamers Member

Can someone explain to me about Dclone

Again, I played 1.09 a long time and stopped since it got borin and im comin back to 1.10. Who or what is dclone? I have never heard that term before. Can someone please explain it in detail?

2. creatine_rage_2002

creatine_rage_2002 IncGamers Member

Look around man. There are SEVERAL posts and reposts and updates about The Diablo Clone, or UberDiablo, or DClone for short......DC for shorter!

3. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Do your own research next time..especially since there are posts about DC like on the first page of EVERY FORUM.

4. billyphil

billyphil IncGamers Member

you can go to http://www.diabloii.net/battlenet/world-event.php to find out some info on it.

to the others who posted here: your posts were rude, incosiderate, and a waste of time to write and read. If you aren't going to post something helpful then dont post at all. You aren't any better than anyone else and I'm sure you had questions like this when you first started playing. I don't care if I offend you or seem a bit harsh, suck it up and move on.

5. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

"I'm sure you had questions like this when you first started playing"

Actually, I didn't. Maybe I'm the only one in this thread who reads the FAQs...and rules (Which is why they are there in the first place). This is why trade posts go into the tradng forum to keep all the junk out of the other forums, and FAQs exist to eliminate all the questions that get repeated 5 million times.

The only questions I ever have (if ever) are about things that either do not exist in the FAQs, or it's because I have done research already on a specific character build and I am asking people for their comments on that specific characters, etc..

Asking: "How does a Zealot with XXXX gear fare against DC with XXX amount of resists" is a lot different than "Give me the best build for DC" or "What is DC?".

*And btw, my previous post was not useless or a waste of time because I pointed him to read the other posts that already exist about this topic.

6. RealButter

RealButter IncGamers Member

Sure theres something about dclone in every section but not about explaining world event, etc. At any rate thanks billyphil for the link thats exactly what i was lookin for.

7. weirdbeard

weirdbeard IncGamers Member

dude, why must you be a jerk? congratulations, you are the consumate diablo II player and forum user who always looks up info himself and asks only for other's opinions regarding hypotheticals rather than objective game info.
    So What?

so he posted a vaguely newby question in the wrong forum,
    So What?
    while informing him that he misposted, and could have searched for other posts on the subject, you could have used your obviously vast knowledge of the faqs to post give him a link to the info he wanted, because helping spread the d2 knowledge is what these forums are for.
    ease up a bit