Can small charms be re-rolled into a skiller charm?

happy_story

Diabloii.Net Member
I just killed Baal on Hell mode, and he gave me a small charm. I want to re-roll it, but is there a chance that it will give me a 1 level skills to my Necromancer? So far i've only seen grand charms do that, can a small one do that too? That's literally the only thing i need. I don't want to waste all my gems for nothing.

Also, can someone tell me what are the so called high level areas where i can get high level charms?

Ultimatium

Diabloii.Net Member
Plus skills can only be found on grand charms, the biggest charms in the game. It can't be found on small charms or large charms.

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member
Here is a list of the area levels https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Area_Level do take note that act bosses have different loot tables than what the unique mobs and their minions have in respective area.

"best" ways to get charms are Lower Kurast chest runs on players 7/8, ghosts runs (like storm casters in chaos sanctuary also on high player settings.
Councils (Travincal and Durance of hate lvl 3) are also good for charms.

Magic Find will not increase your chances to get charms in case you were wondering that.

happy_story

Diabloii.Net Member
Here is a list of the area levels https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Area_Level do take note that act bosses have different loot tables than what the unique mobs and their minions have in respective area.

"best" ways to get charms are Lower Kurast chest runs on players 7/8, ghosts runs (like storm casters in chaos sanctuary also on high player settings.
Councils (Travincal and Durance of hate lvl 3) are also good for charms.

Magic Find will not increase your chances to get charms in case you were wondering that.
Thanks. Just one more thing. What version of D2 do you use? 1.13c or 1.13d? I just had to re-install my Diablo to get back to the 1.13c because previously the 1.14d got automatically installed when i clicked on battle.net. I want to install the [name of unapproved mod deleted] mod but it only works for 1.13. Now i am wondering if i should install 1.13d, which is newer than c, but all the YouTubers have c. Which one do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodle

That mod you mentioned isn't supported or welcomed here, as it's considered a cheat. Please don't bring it up again.

happy_story

Diabloii.Net Member
That mod you mentioned isn't supported or welcomed here, as it's considered a cheat. Please don't bring it up again.
Really? I thought the mod was just a battle net simulator for single player? They said that, the mod just simulates battle net, is that not true?

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member

happy_story

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, but why is it considered a cheat, if it just simulates the original battle net for single player?