Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can my sorcy handle this?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by jhook, Apr 19, 2008.

1. jhook

jhook IncGamers Member

Can my sorcy handle this?

hey all,

I was just wondering at what lvl a pure blizzard sorc could handle soloing mephy on NM. I'm going to try running him for MF. My sorcy is currently a 47 and i dont plan on leaving normal until lvl. 50. The gear i'm using is just random stuff i've found except for a skin of the vampiremagi. I've maxed blizz and the one point wonders and now i'm sitting on 20+ skill points. Any dea which synergy i should invest in next? Is it even a good idea for me to try and solo him as a 50?
    thanks

2. AgentMarth

AgentMarth IncGamers Member

Re: Can my sorcy handle this?

You can do easily at level 42. Even lower if you are good enough. 47-50 should be no sweat if you know how to play your char.

If you don't do HC, NM Mephy can be done at a low level without much worry IMO.

It's a waste to me to stay in normal past 45, as the exp is SO slow and but the time you are 45, you can hit up NM fairly well. But thats up to you.

As for were to use the points, I like G Spike first for the crowd freeze. But some like Ice Blast. Its really just a preference. You could also put like 10 in CM if you wanted.