Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can I put my old 09 nova/orb sorc to use?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by PsycoCarrot, Mar 15, 2004.

1. PsycoCarrot

PsycoCarrot IncGamers Member

Can I put my old 09 nova/orb sorc to use?

Hey, I need some advice. My old 09 nova/orb sorc is having a very hard time killing and mfing. I always die.... What are some equipment and strategy tips to help me regain her former glory? Mind you, I don't play well anyways, my computer connection is very bad, so I rarely have a moment of good playtime. What should I do? Any help would be useful.

2. SinfulSlave

SinfulSlave Banned

I have a lvl 99 Orb/Nova/TS old school .09 sorc that I still use. An .09 sorc will never be brought back to their prepatch glory. I use mine for mfin and dueling still. The only mfin she can do in hell is Mephy, and thats only if I dont tele into a pack of champion dolls on the way there.
    I would recommend you start over with a new 1.10 build. There are a lot of guides out there, meteorb has been popular, as well as fire ball, chain lighting too!
    Read some guides, find out what sounds most fun to you!
    :wave:
    Sin

3. PsycoCarrot

PsycoCarrot IncGamers Member

Aye. Thanks for the advice. I really didn'twant to have to create a new character, but I guess that is the only alternative. I think I may go with Sasja's Metorb sorc build, and try that out. The only problem is, my connection is the suck. I can hardly even run from my stash to Charsi without getting a huge lag spike. I think I'll have to wait to play d2 until after I get a job so I can buy a new computer and some cable. Well, thanks anyways. I'll try to create a new char, and hopefully I'll get a callback about my application.
    Wish me good luck!

4. wangboBW

wangboBW IncGamers Member

GOOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    O ya, try a cow run with that sorc, maybe she can try to run the new cows. They are a little bit harder, but they still mooooooo when your pWn them.

5. IMCL85

IMCL85 IncGamers Member

LOL, Ofcourse man. 1.09 orb and nova sor is owning every one in 1.09 and in 1.10 they are just useless. LOL make a new blizzard sor its rox.

6. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

i agree..blizz sorcies r teh pWnz0r

7. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

Lousy connection = good reason to play single player. And you can always build an army to have ready when you land that great paying job and buy your uber-computer. Good luck. :thumbsup:

8. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

if you do want to play on bnet, i would advice against a sorc. they are the worst when it comes to playing on bad connections. i would grab a barb. they can live through lag spikes. but i use my old nova/orb sorc as a rusher through nm and a orb sorc that NEVER EVER runs out of mana. she isn't bad for pubby duels.