Can I make Iron Golem from runeworded item

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
yes you can, although i don't see how a stone IG will rock.... you using your golem for the damage return?

gvandale

Diabloii.Net Member
i used to be a big fan of the hwanin's armor IG in 1.09, but i'm just not feeling the golems at this point.

CG is really the only little guy i like, and he's only worth 1 point.

Krollin

Diabloii.Net Member
Uriah_Heep said:
I think ethereal Stone armor IG will rock but can that happen?
Eth War Pike BotD for an IG might be cool. Might try that on my Single Player Mod :)
Be interesting to see this guy clanking translucently through the wilderness. I wonder if he will apologise for the occasional bowel howl aka PN :)

OT: Did you know that translucent graphics will cause a significant amount of lag because you have to grab the video memory to merge the pixels with those of the translucent image.

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
for the stupidly rich (or just stupid), you could always go with the either Eth Exile or Eth Beast Golem. Fant or Defiance for skeles :surprise:

Then death do to lag :rant:

So yeah...

~Kbob

Patsy

Diabloii.Net Member
TheKbob said:
for the stupidly rich (or just stupid), you could always go with the either Eth Exile or Eth Beast Golem.
~Kbob
:clap: :worship:

Yes! Make an iron golem out of a zod-runed item! It'll last forever! You'll never need to summon another golem again!

:evil: :evil:

Can someone repost/resticky (DK, please?) that IG FAQ? It seems to have gone bye-bye.

-Patsy
"Engineers make better and better fool-proof equipment."
"The Universe counters by making better and better fools."

Krollin

Diabloii.Net Member
Patsy said:

Yes! Make an iron golem out of a zod-runed item! It'll last forever! You'll never need to summon another golem again!

:evil: :evil:

Can someone repost/resticky (DK, please?) that IG FAQ? It seems to have gone bye-bye.

-Patsy
Unfortunately the Indestructible mod Zod gives to items only applies to their durability. As IG does not suffer material damage as it were but can lose life, even a BotD IG can die.
I bet some HCL nut is now going to invest time and expensive items into creating an insane IG, I reckon an IG with Fanat aura would be definitely uber, with a might merc and skellis. To make up for the loss of slow through Gumby simply give your Merc something with Slow or even use a slow item yourself.

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
I think open wound can transfoer to IG I was thinking to make malice IG, that said it take forever for the IG to start hiting thing and OW do not transfer to Throns. sad.

I lost my malice twohand sword due to that stupid change character restriction on the server.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Krollin said:
Unfortunately the Indestructible mod Zod gives to items only applies to their durability. As IG does not suffer material damage as it were but can lose life, even a BotD IG can die.
Dude, don't insult patsy's intellegence :p

he was being sarcastic obviously...lol

ah well...I say best IG would be one made of someone else's item.

You know...the kind of people who like to tease others by throwing their junk on the ground and running back to grab them as soon as someone gets close. And hitting their "time to die" voice button thingie. Ugh.

Or also getting items from the usual "gheeds" scammer crowd. That'd be refreshing as well.

Absolutian

Diabloii.Net Member
Patsy said:

-Patsy
I'd like very much to see that FAQ. I have a lot of IG questions. If it shows up again, or someone knows a link, please let me know.
Thx

Sigus

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool. Never knew you could use RW's for IG's. One question... do they get the aura's too? :scratch:

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
:drink: :drink:

Had to share a drink with you MM for the writer's cramps you got with that response.
Thanks HoS. It was Hell. My fingers will hurt for days. :drink: :buddies:

memememe173 said:
IG seemed to be a lot better in 1.09 then now
Tell me about it. In 1.09 IG could do some serious tanking for my characters. He helped my Golem-using Meleemancer a lot.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Krollin said:
I bet some HCL nut is now going to invest time and expensive items into creating an insane IG, I reckon an IG with Fanat aura would be definitely uber, with a might merc and skellis. To make up for the loss of slow through Gumby simply give your Merc something with Slow or even use a slow item yourself.
we need an "over your head" smiley, I'm gonna go to the pal forum and mention that