Can I make her better ?????? (NL)

thecinow

Diabloii.Net Member
Can I make her better ?????? (NL)

HI:

My sorc is91 lvl and her M is equal 546 as well as she owns in hell with orb and chail lighting. I want ask u something Is there is anything I can do to increase MF ??? Or inrease dmg without loosing MF??
My items;

- Shako (Ptopaz)
- Ist-es Occy
- Um-ed SS
- Tals armor (Ptopaz 1.1) }
- Tals ammy } extra 65 MF
- Tals belt }
- P Travs
- 40 MF gloves
- 1xSOJ
- 1x30 MF ring
- 2x5 MF sc
- 10x7 MF sc

Total = 546 MF

Also her skills has:
FO= 33
CL= 34 w/synergis
as well as energy shield, chiling armor, static etc....

Is there is anything I can do to increase MF ??? :scratch:
Or inrease dmg without loosing MF???
 

m0nk

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, for an MF build, you are sitting very well already and as you said, you own hell. If this was a PvM build I would suggest some things but really, you are pretty dang close to being well balanced between power and MF. You could maybe swap out your Ss for Lidless Wall or Visceratuant for the extra +1 skill but you lose some possibly vital stats on Ss. Or of course you could go with a 4-Isted sheidl :) Rhyme is an option to which provides some resists and a bit of MF. Gheeds Fortune charm would help with a max of 40%mf. So would an Anni Charm for another +1 skill.

But I will quote myself from another post so you can have something to look at :) This build is focused more on power and is, of course ridiculously expensive. But power is better to have than more MF, IMO.

EDIT example config.

Shako Isted +2 Skills 75% MF
Enigma +2 skills 80~% MF
Occulus Isted 80% MF +3 skills
Lidless Wall Isted +1 Skills +25%MF
+3 Lightning +30% MF amulet
SOJ +1 skills
30% MF Nagel
Arachnid Mesh +1 skills
War Travelers 50% MF
Frostburns
6 Lightning GC +6 Lightning
Annihulus Charm +1 skills
Gheeds 40%mf

+20 Lightning skills 15104 Lightning / 6606 CL (thats like potentially over 100k damage per second to 14 targets)
+11 Cold skills 430-450 Orb / -170 enemy cold resistance
410% MF
70% FCR

Your resists would suck so remaining inventory space would go to +11% resists small charms. You would definately want about 50% resists and may have to substitute a few items. This is more for a for instance.
 

Stiertje

Diabloii.Net Member
thecinow said:
HI:

My sorc is91 lvl and her M is equal 546 as well as she owns in hell with orb and chail lighting. I want ask u something Is there is anything I can do to increase MF ??? Or inrease dmg without loosing MF??
My items;

- Shako (Ptopaz)
- Ist-es Occy
- Um-ed SS
- Tals armor (Ptopaz 1.1) }
- Tals ammy } extra 65 MF
- Tals belt }
- P Travs
- 40 MF gloves
- 1xSOJ
- 1x30 MF ring
- 2x5 MF sc
- 10x7 MF sc

Total = 546 MF

Also her skills has:
FO= 33
CL= 34 w/synergis
as well as energy shield, chiling armor, static etc....

Is there is anything I can do to increase MF ??? :scratch:
Or inrease dmg without loosing MF???
Possibly the following items;

- 6 Ist Phase Blade
- 4 Ist Monarch
- 40% Gheeds

These would increase your MF as follows;

- Weapon +100%
- Shield +100%
- Gheeds +23% (provided you didn't have rooms for it and needed to swap the 2x5% sc and 1x7% sc) Else it's obviously a +40% extra.




These items would make your total MF% at 769%, though you would trade in considerable killspeed for it. I myself kinda dislike Occulus, but it does give +skill, FCR and +resist. Also the Um'ed SS has +resist, combined with damage reduce. I think you would miss the +resist the most, then the FCR, the +skill and finally the damage reduce if you would go for MAX MF%
 

Toorn88

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you have a merc?..

If not then i suggest you take a barbarian one with

eth enigma

eth BotD cb/Silence Eth Cb
Eth gaze with Ist..

Let your merc kill and get extra mf :)
 

Stiertje

Diabloii.Net Member
Toorn88 said:
Do you have a merc?..

If not then i suggest you take a barbarian one with

eth enigma

eth BotD cb/Silence Eth Cb
Eth gaze with Ist..

Let your merc kill and get extra mf :)

Hehe, I would personally never rely on a merc for my killing. I can kill those monsters WAY faster then a merc ever could, and that is more valuable for MF then a few extra %
 

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't think having 100 or even 200 more MF really helps since the diminishing return on high MF% is very steep. You already have 500+ MF. No point in having more or you'll sacrafice too much in killing power or safety.
 

m0nk

Diabloii.Net Member
[FLS]prozerran said:
I don't think having 100 or even 200 more MF really helps since the diminishing return on high MF% is very steep. You already have 500+ MF. No point in having more or you'll sacrafice too much in killing power or safety.
Exactly. 400% MF is right on IMO. Anything else is a nicety. All the remaining goes for killing power.
 
Top