can i get some help 4 a smitedin??

jordy666

Diabloii.Net Member
silence pb/kingslayer beserker axe/rosebranded/priest berber/umum flail/crypticsword/warscepter of quickness
upped hoz
enigma mp
ber shako
ber upped hoz
verdungo's
bloodfist
mara's
bk ring
ravenfrost

10 palacombats
9 life/res sc's
1 anni

enough str with items for ur upped hoz
enough dex for maxblock with lvl 44 holy shield
everything else in vit

semi-cheap but effective setup :)

and please dont place 'a-din' after every skill, its just called a vindicator

-jordy :king:

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder setup would be:

Weapon: Grief pb/zerker
Armor: Fortitude/Enigma
Helm: Coa BerBer/Shako Ber
Belt: 15 dr Verdungos/Crafted Belt with fhr,stats,ow
Gloves: Dracs/Bloodfist/Crafted glove with ias, cb, stats, resists
Shield:Upped Hoz/ Regular Hoz(grief adds so much dmg to smite, upping your hoz doesnt make too much of a difference)/Phoenix
Amulet: Maras/Rare,crafted w/ 2 skills resists stats
Ring1: Ravenfrost
Ring2:Bk ring

HammerOfJustice

Diabloii.Net Member
I belive the sacred rondache has higher smite dmg then any other shield in the game (told to me by someone more expericend in smite), I have a sacred rondache dream shield and it is great.

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
Max is the only thing that ever hits! That incredibly low number that signifies the min never hits at all! Diablo 2 is its own shut off world where mathematics don't apply and all of my magical fantasies come true!

EDIT: On a side note, you can't send a message using the caps lock key anymore. Whoever instituted that policy, I love you.

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
HammerOfJustice said:
I belive the sacred rondache has higher smite dmg then any other shield in the game (told to me by someone more expericend in smite), I have a sacred rondache dream shield and it is great.
It only has .5 more avg dmg so don't choose the shield based on dmg.

crimesofpassion

Diabloii.Net Member
if the min dmg never hits and the max always hits wouldnt it be good to get a vortex shield since they have highest max dmg?????

Jerion

Diabloii.Net Member
crimesofpassion said:
if the min dmg never hits and the max always hits wouldnt it be good to get a vortex shield since they have highest max dmg?????
Erm...stout was being sarcastic....