Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can I get some crafting do's and don'ts

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Trapp, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Trapp

Trapp IncGamers Member

Can I get some crafting do's and don'ts

I just started D2. I've looked at some of the material and it seems a little outdated. If anyone has a link or some quick advice I'd appreciate it. My highest level character is 83. Should I level further before beginning? I'm interested in making the best possible items and have collected over 100pgems and don't want to see them go to waste. :)

Thanks. And Ill continue to read through all the crafting posts that I can find. I'm just trying to avoid wasting gems/time.

2. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Crafted items gain mods similarly to how rare items gain mods if you look into the affixes and find that the ilvl is able to get such affixes that you want. Then you should craft. If they cant get the affixes then you should lvl to gain a higher ilvl when you craft. 83 should be a plenty high clvl for crafting. the highest affixes can be gain by clvl 90.

I would look up rares, crafting, and mods on the diabloii.net or arreat summit pages.

3. Trapp

Trapp IncGamers Member

Thanks for the feedback. I just checked out the Arreat Summit. There is definitely alot of information there on crafting. Last question.. is it worth the time? And which craftables are most in demand. Thanks.

4. Holla

Holla Banned

hmm u can craft some pretty good items but chances are kinda slim 100 pgems isnt that much

5. Trapp

Trapp IncGamers Member

I knew 100 pgems wasnt alot but it is a start. If crafting can be worth the time Id invest more effort into it. Just seeing if its a waste of time or not. Thanks tho.