Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

can i get my name changed

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Charons, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Charons

Charons Diablo: IncGamers Member

I tried a contact us email. Never heard back. Trying here.

I'd love for my site username to change from Charons to Dirgecaller. I know I could just create a new account but I'd love to keep my "member since" status.

Cheers

2. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

Funny, I had a similar request. Had a hard time finding any admins, found Flux, send him a PM, no response. So I guess I'm doing it wrong and am therefor not much help, sorry.

3. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Guys, we have been super busy for the past couple of weeks with some site related stuff and RL stuff. Flux moved house, I had to tackle some major site issues across the network and Elly has been busy on various bits and pieces.

The site policy, as far as I know, is that names can not be changed because of the work involved as we get quite a few requests for these and it's really time consuming. I will double check that with Elly though.

4. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

Ah. I didn't know any of that, but I never write demanding requests, just wondered if it was possible at all and if not to please let me know. Didn't know Flux moved. Thanks for the answer!