Can i borrow a cup of sleep?

HimuraKenshin92

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:
how can you not mention the chappelle show? its the best.
Best moments from Chappelle Show

"You see, after Prince rocked us in that basket ball game, he served us pancakes.........*silence* *laughter*" -Charlie Murphy's True hollywood stories

"I'm rick james, *****"-Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
the man show has 2 real dumb guys, joe rogan(fear factor) and doug stanhos(moron). Its not the same without jimmy and adam.
I agree 1229247923%. Jimmy and Adam >>>>>> Joe and Doug.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Take a shower and make yourslef feel very clean. Then drink a huge cup of milk. Go chill on you bed with all the lights out except for a small desk lamp, then read a book or a magazine or something. Eventually you will just be out.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
I know how you can sleep. Become a teacher in an urban school district and work there for one week. You'll be out like a baby in no time.

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
or we could just poor water on him and give him the impression he pissed himself.. it would be faster anyways *shrugs*

cougar said:
or we could just poor water on him and give him the impression he pissed himself.. it would be faster anyways *shrugs*
I know! We stick his hand in warm water then piss all over him!

Yeah he is smashed, how do all this drunks find the OTF much less the submit button?

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
I know! We stick his hand in warm water then piss all over him!

Yeah he is smashed, how do all this drunks find the OTF much less the submit button?

It's easy. The submit is on the bottom left-center. That's sorta close to where your mouse is when you hit the reply button. Just scroll down.

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
tintrail said:
nope. ut i will sel oyu a cups oiof slep for abiyt 20 doaalwe
Drink what this guy's been drinking. If it doesn't knock you out, it should at least make you not care.