Can i borrow a cup of sleep?

HimuraKenshin92

Diabloii.Net Member
Can i borrow a cup of sleep?

I'm am having serious problems getting to sleep. Insomnia. I've been up for 3 days and haven't slept a wink. This is of course unhealthy and i am curious if you guys have any remedies for going to sleep without consuming any drugs? Thanks for the feedback guys.

nyquil.... if this doesn't make you fall flat on your face your doomed to never sleep again.

if that doesn't work mix it with some sudafed cold and some tylenol cold.

th5418

Banned
Canadia142 said:
nyquil.... if this doesn't make you fall flat on your face your doomed to never sleep again.

if that doesn't work mix it with some sudafed cold and some tylenol cold.
He said with no drugs! You dolt :flip:

well um. woops.

fine.... hit yourself in the head with a rock really hard. If your thinking about the colonial times you'll get transported to that time!

th5418

Banned
HimuraKenshin92 said:
I just had a brilliant idea! I should just watch Comedy Central.
But it has southpark and the man show!!! I dont know if thats still on, havent watched for a long time.

HimuraKenshin92

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
But it has southpark and the man show!!! I dont know if thats still on, havent watched for a long time.
They still have both but since they got new hosts for Man Show, it's just lost its funnyness. These new hosts only talk about semen which isnt funny.

the man show has 2 real dumb guys, joe rogan(fear factor) and doug stanhos(moron). Its not the same without jimmy and adam.

I wish crank yankers was on any other day besides tuesday because the shield is on at 10 so its an ever conflicting battle in my soul.

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
That's strange...one day without sleep is basically not possible for me.

I would say doing some kind of exercise would knock you out for sure.

-Backdoor Bandit