Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Can I ask about D2SE in here?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Goblin, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Goblin

Goblin IncGamers Member

If it's against the rules, please close/delete this thread. I apologize in advance if it's against the rules. It's my first time posting in here.

I am currently playing on single player via D2SE with 1.08 patch. Is it possible to get extended stash size in 1.08 in D2SE?

2. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Hi Goblin.

Welcome to the SPF!

If you have to ask "Can I ask about...", you're better off PM'ing a mod (Thyiad in the SPF,) first so that you don't break any rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse. Also, you will get a definite answer and specific links/references/answers from her, whereas asking publically may generate discussion, incorrect information, or misinterpretation. The mods (Thyiad,) will ensure everything is clear, and it's easier for her to communicate directly as opposed to clean up mis-information or non-legit mods from several posts.
    There is also a stickied thread entitled [Guide]- SPF FAQ Index[...] which has a neat and orderly list of forum accepted mods, rules, showcases etc. I'd recommend having a read of that.

Cheers.