Can Dc Clone spawn in Nightmare ?

Zkin

Diabloii.Net Member
Can Dc Clone spawn in Nightmare ?

if so can he drop his famous charm ?

im to lazy to check it up myself.

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
someone claimed he could, in this nm baal game I was in, I say, No, No he can't.
because its awfully suspecious that blizzard puts stats up for diablo clone in hell, but nothing for nightmare or normal, thats just my 2cents

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
i thought he would spawn in any difficulty but instead of 100% chance to drop charm in hell, it would just be a reduced chance in norm and nm

Stormie

Diabloii.Net Member
frozenmagic said:
i was playing a nm game at ladder..and dc showed..and he dropped a charm
According to the MPQs he should have a 20% chance of dropping it in Nightmare, and none in Normal. But if he doesn't - he should drop like normal Diablo, but with all items uniques (if they can be, of course). I have no idea if this is how it actually works on b.net, though.

Zkin

Diabloii.Net Member
okay. that answers my questions.

heres another one.

theres alot of Ani´s out (i traded one yesterday cuz i got tired of waiting to find a soj)

Are sojs necessary for him to spawn ?

one person in the trade section says he scans the ip of games to know what game he can appear in. - How does he do that ? (and why can blizzard stop that.)

breez

Diabloii.Net Member
Zkin said:
Are sojs necessary for him to spawn ?

one person in the trade section says he scans the ip of games to know what game he can appear in. - How does he do that ? (and why can blizzard stop that.)
I'm not sure if sojs are necessary, but they do help a lot.

Scanning the ip which you are connected is easy and legit and it cannot be stopped by any means. It's just normal TCP/IP traffic. For example in windows OS's you can run netstat command which gives you info on TCP/IP connections to your computer. Each game in Bnet has random ip of a certain range (ip starting from 213.xxx.xxx.### at port 4000, ### is the number to look at). When UD spawns in IP xyz game, it spawns in all games having that IP (HC, SC, ladder, no ladder, no matter). Soj counter is of course universal within same IP's. Sojs are usually sold in SC no-ladder games (where people have those old duped sojs).

Zkin

Diabloii.Net Member
breez said:
I'm not sure if sojs are necessary, but they do help a lot.

Scanning the ip which you are connected is easy and legit and it cannot be stopped by any means. It's just normal TCP/IP traffic. For example in windows OS's you can run netstat command which gives you info on TCP/IP connections to your computer. Each game in Bnet has random ip of a certain range (ip starting from 213.xxx.xxx.### at port 4000, ### is the number to look at). When UD spawns in IP xyz game, it spawns in all games having that IP (HC, SC, ladder, no ladder, no matter). Soj counter is of course universal within same IP's. Sojs are usually sold in SC no-ladder games (where people have those old duped sojs).

ok.. sounds really tricky..