Can Crafted Gloves Have Traps Skills?

Antiochous_3

Diabloii.Net Member
Can Crafted Gloves Have Traps Skills?

I was just wondering is there is any type of crafted gloves that can have +1 or +2 to traps on them. If so what kind of crafted gloves can get them and what are other good stats i should look for?

If not what are the best gloves for a trapasin?

Thanks,
Anti

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
Antiochous_3 said:
I was just wondering is there is any type of crafted gloves that can have +1 or +2 to traps on them. If so what kind of crafted gloves can get them and what are other good stats i should look for?

If not what are the best gloves for a trapasin?

Thanks,
Anti
Simply: No. Magefist offer +1 to Fire-traps and to my knowledge that is the only glove that can benefit trap skill levels. The only skill mods that can spawn are Bow/Javelin/Passive skills. Magefist, IK Gloves, & Trang-ouls gloves are going to be the best bet in terms of functionality.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
ummm .. are you sure about that .. I have +2 to martial arts on gloves .. I'm sure of it .. and if MA can spawn .. I don't see why traps can't .. I'm sure I have them on a mule, I'll search through my mules and take a screenshot .. I'll post an update here either way.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahhh .. cool .. thanks, that explains it.. :) btw .. the gloves I have are +2 MA, with a bunch of other cool mods .. they were probably one of my best crafts.. for an MA Sin.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Just for the sake of argument

I think that there COULD be an exception, but not one that is enabled at this point. 1.08 had a LOT of neato craft recipies, some of which were class-specific crafts. The assassin gloves didn't display the ability to get other types of mods, but ya never know. If they re-enable the better or dynamic crafting recipies, you might see them appear.

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
jmervyn said:
I think that there COULD be an exception, but not one that is enabled at this point. 1.08 had a LOT of neato craft recipies, some of which were class-specific crafts. The assassin gloves didn't display the ability to get other types of mods, but ya never know. If they re-enable the better or dynamic crafting recipies, you might see them appear.
I knew another could spawn but I forgot what it was. Yes, MA can spawn but traps can't.

Antiochous_3

Diabloii.Net Member
ReallFugitive said:
Simply: No. Magefist offer +1 to Fire-traps and to my knowledge that is the only glove that can benefit trap skill levels. The only skill mods that can spawn are Bow/Javelin/Passive skills. Magefist, IK Gloves, & Trang-ouls gloves are going to be the best bet in terms of functionality.
I noticed that you are saying gloves with fcr would help but dont i want ias?

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
jmervyn said:
This is like saying blizzard could make +10 all skill jewels too if they want too.

Now back to reality. There are no +trap gloves. End of story.