Treks
x6 Fire Gcs
high Torch
high Anni

Merc eq:
Eth Infinity
Eth Fort
Andy visage

well guys, can i uber at all? or no chance...

10x :D

VIPeRsh

Diabloii.Net Member
is there no way 4 fire sorc to uber?

i got a lightning sorc too but i heard that maphisto is light immune at ubers

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
is there no way 4 fire sorc to uber?

i got a lightning sorc too but i heard that maphisto is light immune at ubers
Mephisto is immune to Light (and Poison I think), Baal is immune to Cold, and Diablo is immune to Fire.

The simple reason: Sorcs don't do enough damage. It's too low.

You also don't have any -enemy resist% on your gear (e.g. Facets). Infinity on your merc doesn't count, he'll die the moment you step foot into trist. The ubers have 95% resist all, and each have 650k+ life. You wont even scratch them.

Having said that, a Paladin using Smite with Crushing Blow, Open Wounds and Life Tap can easily take them down.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
Get a big bunch of revives, and hope they last long enough for Meph to die. Even that might not necessary be viable, and definitely not efficient.

Megafusion

Diabloii.Net Member
the ubers have high resists against light, cold and fire... Theres like no way to kill em with sorc, go for a melee char..

Noite Escura

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I think you COULD kill Diablo and Mephisto with pure Blizzard. Problem is what do to against Baal, maybe Decrep + revives if only there was a practical way to do that

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I think you COULD kill Diablo and Mephisto with pure Blizzard. Problem is what do to against Baal, maybe Decrep + revives if only there was a practical way to do that

Even with a godly damage Blizzard, hitting them at -100% resist, they'll still regen faster than you can damage them. IIRC they can regen from almost dead to full in ~40 seconds. If you're only taking off 16k damage per hit... with their 660k life in a 1 player game... you aint gonna make it.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
Please search youtube for ubers and sorceress. It has been done before. Revives to tank meph, and blizz to kill him.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Harmony RW 4 Socket Missile Weapons
Blood Raven's Charge Unique Matriarchal Bow
Eternity RW 5 Socket Melee Weapons

harmony has the best revive charges (lvl 20) see skill granting items link in my sign :azn: