Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

calling all barbarians!!!!! IK items!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by charmer, Apr 1, 2004.

1. charmer

charmer IncGamers Member

calling all barbarians!!!!! IK items!!

Immortal Kings Items for trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just found 2 more pieces of the immortal kings set. I now have:

Immortal Kings Crusher ( Unbelievable damage )
    Immortal kings Helmet
    Immortal Kings Pillar (Boots)
    Immortal Kings belt.

i am a level 82 sorceress who is currently using boots/belt as they give a 25 % magic find. I am really gutted that i cant equip weapon or helm to see what extra bonuese they give.

If any1 would like to trade any of these items feel free. they are taking up soo much room in my stash but they r too cool to sell.

I am really after some of tal rashas items, i only have the helm at the minute.

Any offers?

Oh by the way i am on Open battle net. based in UK

I Have always been a Solo player, i gave up trying to fing legit people on open battlenet a while ago. But i beleive that every1 is legit on this forum.

many thanks

adam

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

if they take too much space, just put them into ATMa stash, it has no limits. and if youve found all those IK items with 25%MF on a lvl 82 sorc, then you are a very lucky MFer...
    anyway, we have a trade thread in this forum, just scroll down the first few pages until you find it. its just called 'the trade thread' and a date to show what 1 is more recent as theres a few 1 every now and then to stop it getting cluttered.

3. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Use ATMA. You can store unlimited amount of items with it. And if you want to trade them, use our trade thread. And in that case, I recommend downloading ATMA too, it is necessary when trading

PS. don't bother with Open Bnet, if there is legit players they are in private passworded games

4. charmer

charmer IncGamers Member

LOL dont be daft, i have loadsa MF but 25% on the boots is very handy. i have oculus(50), 4 perf gem armour(96), tarnhelm with PTopaz (72). 2 rings (25 each) amulet (25), the IK stuff and my weapon chnage is to another oculus (very lucky to have 2 of these!!) and the set item kites shield, i think miladbregas.

I did have a blade of ali baba for my barb merc, but lost it - gutted. and i still have unique helmet for barb giving +40 something ( i think called stormcasque) Add to this Gheeds fortune the unique grand charm

and i have a pretty could magic find about 300 standard, 400 odd when merc kills.

What is ATma for?? i never heard of it, i am just a solo d2 player i never go online cos when i did it was full of cheats on open. i luv my sorceress too much to scrap her and start again!

I guess no one is gonna want these IK items then?

5. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

Atma is a Single Players dream - it is a 3rd party program that allows you to mule items in an unlimited stash. It lets you trade between characters with ease, and detect dupes and keep a Bank of cash (so you can do Giant gambeling runs!)

Anyway, there is a sticky thread at the top - once you use it, you will never go back!

6. zappa_san

zappa_san IncGamers Member

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those are not thumbs ups. Those are pointing to highly detailed and informative stickied threads wherein you may find all info regarding ATMA and SP stuff in general.

7. pesot

pesot IncGamers Member

IK items are quite cheap nowadays. sorry to say. most people just give it for free in the giveaway thread. except the armour, i think.
    Atma is a muling program most of us here in the SPF use to mule stuff. very handy. you can even detect duped and hacked items with it.

also, Welcome to the SPF, enjoy your stay :howdy:

8. charmer

charmer IncGamers Member

Cheers guys

I am at work now but i will have to check out Atma when i get home.

Does that mean i can give the items to my barb, hes only lvl 42 but it would be something to look forward to if no one else wants them!

It doesnt do any damage to the game does it, this ATMA? and is it free?

9. pesot

pesot IncGamers Member

YES! :thumbsup:

that's the main reason for ATMA. it's free and fully supported by diabloii.net(we have to fight for it).
    i've yet to find the 1.10 version of the set because i'm too lazy to start mf'ing :( check the ATMA thread for more info.

10. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

yes on all counts (except the "damaging game")

11. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

eh? :scratch: ATMA makes no changes to any of the actual game files aside from your character file... and it only does that if you open the char and make those changes. it also has the handy feature of automatically backing up your chars so that any mistakes you make are probably not permanent. its also ridiculously stable because of all the effort that Doc has put into it.

12. Huorn

Huorn IncGamers Member

whomhead, what Muffassa meant was "No it doesn't damage the game" and "yes to everything else".