Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Call Me Crazy??

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by NewForumBloke, Jun 8, 2005.

1. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

Call Me Crazy??

Ok before i ask your for you opinion on this I already saw the exotic build thread on the forum but i wanted this to be its own topic of discussion lol. Ok here it is. How would a full cold sheild sorcie fair in pvp. By full i mean:

20 Frozen Armor
    20 Shiver Armor
    20 Chilling Armor
    20 Cold Mastrey
    Rest into some skill like warmth or tele idk yet lol.

I havent looked at anything solid yet and im starting my first character draft of her soon as well. I can already figure that she would probably use shiver armor mainly or just switch between all 3 armors but, with the mastery maxed and all that cold dmg on the armors i think i could take down a few decent meleers. Only concern in thought right now would be bow weilding chars and casters since i dont think chilling armor's accuarcy is sufficient enough. I can think of a few items for her, but again, until tested nothing is solid. If you have any ideas or suggestions or you think this build is just some strange pipe dream lmk. Until then she is in teh works.

-BLoke

2. Liliel

Liliel IncGamers Member

As you wish... You're crazy.

Just so you know, this might be about 1-2k damage. Kinda low, and a sorc that relies on enemies to melee you does sound a bit nuts...

Then again, it's possible to finish the game with a Psychic Hammer assassin so crazy has been known to work in the past...

3. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

It's impossible for you to survive with that build because you have no offense. Also, don't think that you are invincible with all maxed synergies for cold armor. Monsters can easily get through it in hell.

4. NewForumBloke

Ok once again i want this build to be a pvp build only. I know fully well that she would die almost instantly in hell with that kind of skill tree. But for offensive wise im still planning that out. I may be able to get by with a botd phase or passion phase or a doom zerker (bm i know i know). But hey its new and it is soooo not a cookie cutter. shes only lvl 13 right now so nothing to say about her but like i mentioned before and will mention again... PVP BUILD lol.

5. Liliel

Liliel IncGamers Member

I don't play PvP but... don't PvP builds need stupidly high damage and, if using melee, ridiculous AR?

6. NewForumBloke

Quick question. Would the -enemy cold resist on the 'Doom' be worth having? or should i go with something else. O and on another note would i be able to make much of a enchant (1 or 2k) out of 17 skill pts and around 12 +skills (thats w/o a prebuff).? lol maybe ill just drop this build altogether and make a melee wearbear sorcie with shiver armor/cold mastery lol... only if this goes through the floor though.

7. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

The damage will be pathetic considering that one can stack resists to make a sorc that does tends of thousands of blizzard damage useless. The defensive capabilities of a sorc also means that any physical damage character will wipe the floor with you before you can say "what?".

8. Tank081

Tank081 IncGamers Member

Yeah i think u might be crazy :) . I would suggest maybe incorporating ES into this build so you can take more hits since that is essentially how you are going to be doing damage, but i dont really see a very bright future for this build :rolleyes:

9. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

ahh let him try :)

make it in HC, so its gonna be more fun... im building a (as someone stated) "3 chipped gems of worth thrower barbarian" who really uses gear that aint worth anything... :) will see how he fares, i'd take it about the same as your sorc, dead in the first fight :lol: but at least its gonna be fun to try something different for a change

10. NewForumBloke

:D Thank Ankeli thats really wut this whole stupid/crazy build of mine really is, its for fun. Im definately not going to spend anything on her just use someitems that are lying around. Tank081 i think i may try to put ES into it and see it that will allow her to fair a little longer :p . But sure ppl stack resist on blizz sorcies but the last person that i saw actually go out and stack their resistances to take down a pretty good blizz sorc just got himself taken out by his L/CL buddy :rolleyes: . So if they actually go out and stack me hey let them this is all about something stange and fun for me not making a godly build that no one would ever think would work (cuz im guessing that it wont work lol). With all this talk about her i think im going to go lvl her some more :clap: . Wish me some luck lol.