Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Calis the Hunter

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Metelgear, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Metelgear

Metelgear IncGamers Member

Calis the Hunter

As my first single player character, I will be building a Druid Hunter from scratch. If you don't already know, a hunter is a Druid that uses a bow/xbow and specializes in the Summoning skills. I have heard that it is an extremely fun build, and I am eager to try it out.

Since I am starting from clean slate, I do not have much equipment early on and it is frustrating. This is one of the many reasons I have avoided SP for years: knowing that I will have to find alllllllll of my items by myself, and no trading.

The recent ATMA program has made me rethink my opinion on SP, and I am also quite impressed by SPF community, you are all awesome. So I ask of you to help me on my project and donate whatever spare items you can. Anything will do, but if you are not sure what to send I have made a mini-list of items that will help.

Bows/Xbows

Anything will do here, nearly all the normal unique are fine for early levels i.e Hellcaster or Doomslinger. The best item would be Kuko Shakaku, but that is asking a bit much I think.

Armor

Specifically, Twitchthroe is awesome for this build, but Iceblink is also nice (freeze target). Errr.....Rattlecage I think is not too bad either.

Boots

Not many specific items here, but +damage, MF, GF, or fast run/walk are all nice mods to look for.

Gloves

Bloodfist (for the life), Chance Guards (MF & GF), or Frostburn are all nice, basically damage mods and ias and others like that will do,

Headgear

Any wolf helm with summon skill mods are great, Tarnhelm is also not too bad for its mods.

Charms

Mods to look for are GF, MF, and elemental damage.

Thanks in advance to all who send items to me!

[email protected]

Note: Calis is currently in Act2 Norm at level 20 (players 8), I will be posting more specific information in another thread soon.

Hope you will enjoy the tale of Calis the Hunter!\

Regards,
    -Metelgear :winner:

2. sam_manzanza

sam_manzanza Banned

Sounds like a fun build, I dont have any of the items you require sadly (I do have them, but they are all in HC) but I'm sure alot of people here will be more than happy to help you out.

Sam

3. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Hmm...lets see...

I can send you Kuko, Twitcthroe, Chance Guards and Lore skull cap :)

Good luck with your char!

4. Metelgear

Metelgear IncGamers Member

......... :worship:

Yay! Thanks a lot man, greatly appreciate it!

-Metelgear

5. TraxisX

TraxisX IncGamers Member

I sent you a package with a bunch of things I thought you could use. Good luck and have fun!