C is for corn? Thats not good enough for me.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
AHHH DAMIT!.

1st its Bugs Bunny's house, now the whole Street is going to hell in a handbag!

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
i'm thinking this may lead to more shocking things like bert and ernie are just really good friends
As long as they don't hold hands. That'd be downright ghey. Spongebob ghey.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
*is speechless*
I like how the article put it, Cookiegate.

EDIT: I'm starting a Sesime Street boycott!

group x

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm guessing they have never seen Shoot me up Elmo. Damn obese kids. I'm fit, thank God. :uhhuh:

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
I think its a good thing that we are starting to change as a culture and a healthy lives are being subtle engrained into kids.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Today's show is brought to you by the letters A, K and the number 47

First it was "Elmo's World", now it's Cookie Monster. The Sesame Street I knew is dead. I blame the liberal Muppets for this (you know who they are!)

Arokthis

Diabloii.Net Member
There have been lots of changes over the years. Cookie monster used to just cram the cookie into his mouth; now he takes bites, even though he still makes a mess. Does anybody else remember the Frustrated Musician? He got deleted because kids kept copying him. "Mary had a little lamb, it's fleece was white as ... milk? No, that's not it. Why can't I remember?" (He'd then start banging his head on the keyboard.) "A, B, C, D, E, F, ... Q?? Aarrgh! (Bang, bang, bang.)

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Arokthis said:
There have been lots of changes over the years. Cookie monster used to just cram the cookie into his mouth; now he takes bites, even though he still makes a mess. Does anybody else remember the Frustrated Musician? He got deleted because kids kept copying him. "Mary had a little lamb, it's fleece was white as ... milk? No, that's not it. Why can't I remember?" (He'd then start banging his head on the keyboard.) "A, B, C, D, E, F, ... Q?? Aarrgh! (Bang, bang, bang.)
maybe thats why i've brained my damage