C/i

conor rocks

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok every game I go into Us west on my comp on any char get Connection interrupted after like 2 minutes being in the game and I wasn't lagging at all.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
conor rocks said:
Ok every game I go into Us west on my comp on any char get Connection interrupted after like 2 minutes being in the game and I wasn't lagging at all.
I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but if I had a nickel for everytime that happened to me on East, I'd have paid for the game several times over.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
could have been someone else with the same ip causing problems :rant:
is yours static or dynamic?

DIEnamic

Diabloii.Net Member
so you aren't doing anything in game to provoke c/i?

I've noticed that I get connection interrupted using passion phase blade when I switch weapons and hit the hotkey for zeal in under a second. maybe it's a similiar case?

how about if you join and just don't touch anything for 2 minutes, will it still realm down?

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
If you sit idle in one of the bnet channels for abit, do you get disconnected? Do you have port 4000 open on your router and/or firewall?

What happens if you make a game (password, with only you in)?

conor rocks

Diabloii.Net Member
I was fine anywhere except for in any game after 2 mins my connection would get interrupted. At least it's working now.

Pidgeon

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a similar problem this season. Every time I entered a game i got thrown back to the chat screen after about 30 seconds. This happened in all my accounts and I had no clue how to fix it.

When it had lasted for three days I didn`t have any other option then to try re-installing d2. Luckily that did fix my problem. :laugh: