c/c assassin setup question

p83909

Diabloii.Net Member
c/c assassin setup question

what is the best finishing move to use? and how many points do u guys put into the skill that allows you to block when using 2 claws? I have already maxed tiger strike, just looking for a good finishing move. If the best one is the teleporting kick then what type of boots should i look for?

thanks for the help

p83909

nephalim

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have al;ready maxed tiger strike and are looking for a finishing move to regularily release it, I would go for Dragon Tail. Dargon Tail takes your dmg including tiger strike and releases it in an explosive kick damaging everything accross 8 yrds.

You can get some nice damage with this combo. I would get a hold of some shadow dancers.

Kitriara

Diabloii.Net Member
I think he meant that since its 4 yards in radius, it has a total span of 8 yards (4 on each side of you). At least thats what I thought he meant.

I second Dragon Tail. It's a lot of fun to use and as long as you understand the mechanics of how the physical --> fire damage works, you can use it to great effect.

Duncan Idaho

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't use charge-up skills except against PIs (then I use FoF against them). Most of the time, against non-PI, I use maxed DC.

I put only 1 pt in WB, but since I have +8 shadow skills on my equipment, in brings 49% block to my sin