BYE DIABLO , i am gonna miss ya

Apophis

Banned
BYE DIABLO , i am gonna miss ya

well,this is the problem when you are so rich,you can afford everything and you don't know what to do else.i am gonna build an assasin to kick ubers a few times.then goodbye diablo,i will give it all to my friend(s):thumbsup: i discovered that diablo sucks your life like a vacuumm,so its not very funny,since ur boored .and then i am gonna see what season 3 bring to us .. :) maybe i will play then :sad2:

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
i understand you fully
this season is pretty long and people are losing interest
cya at the reset

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
nickedoff said:
Make something strange. That's what keeps me going.
Second that. Not many people make pallies based on def auras. :rolleyes:
Now go make an odd build.

Apophis

Banned
nickedoff thx for the ideea,i am gonna make a pala hammerdin with 185 fcr. :)) more insane than this?

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
Apophis said:
well,this is the problem when you are so rich,you can afford everything and you don't know what to do else.i am gonna build an assasin to kick ubers a few times.then goodbye diablo,i will give it all to my friend(s):thumbsup: i discovered that diablo sucks your life like a vacuumm,so its not very funny,since ur boored .and then i am gonna see what season 3 bring to us .. :) maybe i will play then :sad2:
I'm curious to know how exactly you got so much wealth you can afford "everything"? :kiss:
A great find perhaps?
I thought the current season was 3 already :laughing:
Anyways, have fun on your break.

Leohappy, nice to see you posting again, I saw you on the other forum too.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
You can't quit now, you still owe me 20 HRs :badteeth: !

Btw, this *is* Ladder Season 3, the next one will be Season 4 :grin: !

And yes, I agree with what's been said before : this Ladder season is *too* long, I tend to be a bit away from Diablo2 myself nowadays (not taking into account my ISP problems). I think it's time for a partial break until the Ladder resets, then all those old Diablo2 gamers will be back with their crude clubs and cracked sashes :thumbsup: !

You can also try something completely different, like a pure Defensive Paladin, where your purpose isn't to kill things, but to help a party the best you can :wink: !

Apophis

Banned
frosty, haha, :)) 20 hrs,as my last act,i will hack ur acc,take ur circlet,and delete ur chars, :D yes,we will still do the trade,i like the ideea that u remind on every topic about that circlet and 20 hrs.. you greedy,not even 19 :(

Noodle

Try a new challenge - over in the Single Player forum, someone recently finished a Guardian of a naked Amazon - no armor, no weapons, no charms, no help from others, no nothing. All doing full clears, including evil urns. If that's not a challenge, then, yeah, retire.

Here's the thread:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=483495

- Noodle

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
frosty, haha, :)) 20 hrs,as my last act,i will hack ur acc,take ur circlet,and delete ur chars, :D yes,we will still do the trade,i like the ideea that u remind on every topic about that circlet and 20 hrs.. you greedy,not even 19 :(
Ive seen so much talk about the 20hr circlet so i demand a screenshot!

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
well,this is the problem when you are so rich,you can afford everything and you don't know what to do else.i am gonna build an assasin to kick ubers a few times.then goodbye diablo,i will give it all to my friend(s):thumbsup:
I officially apply to be your "friends" then :laugh:

Actually, GL and have fun in RL. I myself found nothing to do in sc now. So I kinda start over in hc, lol.