Bye-bye for a little while

Atil

Diabloii.Net Member
Bye-bye for a little while

Moving day has arrived :jig: (Well, the start of moving week).

I have just got the keys for our new house, so we are moving over the next few days. I will not be able to access t'internet until British Telecom get their lazy asses in gear and get broadband set up at the new abode. Work does not allow access to the SPF (I think they fear you will pinch all the secrets) so I will be gone for a few weeks, by which time I will be a gibbering wreck suffering severe withdrawl symptoms.

Play nice, see you all later :wave:

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
see ya soon.
i have moved in my house this summer, but i didn't had any problems with internet. just a simple call and guys were at my house in 15 minutes. after half hour i had broadband on. this is calling service.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
See ya soon Atil! Don't get too stressed moving house!

nebux said:
see ya soon.
i have moved in my house this summer, but i didn't had any problems with internet. just a simple call and guys were at my house in 15 minutes. after half hour i had broadband on. this is calling service.
That really isn't going to happen with BT.... :rolleyes:

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the new house, I'll be sure to save you a plate of cookies. Better yet, here, take one with you.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
No!!!!!!!!!!! We'll all be having Atil-withdrawal symptoms. GL with the fools that are BT. Catch you soon. Don't forget to check each room/cupboards twice.

Suiling

Banned
Although i don't really know Atil, but... Yeah, all the nest in future undertakings and... See ya later. Looks like most of members here are moving to new houses. Congrats everyone.
:wink:

aitrus

Diabloii.Net Member
See you later Atil, good luck with moving, and congrats on a new house :thumbsup:

Ah yes, and gl with internet connection :grin:

Hamburger

Diabloii.Net Member
See ya man!!!

At least keep on watching football...you still have a TV, right? :laugh:

gl with your new house!