Bye Bye actors

Carnage-DVS said:
I know now how Ash feels. Urge to kill rising.

And where did Lucas say he thinks he's a real jedi? Never heard that tidbit.

You seem pretty deluded if you think actors will be replaced anytime soon. Or ever.
Have you ever seen Lucas on a TV show, he is ****ing batty.

You guys also have to remember this is something a guy is doing on his home computer with a free app(Blender). A production company could do a hell of a lot better than him with their resources. I don't think actors will ever be totally replaced, but it will become cheaper to do a CG movie rather than a real movie. You don't have to pay as many people, you don't need to reshoot scenes and there is no danger for stunts and such.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Have you ever seen Lucas on a TV show, he is ****ing batty.

You guys also have to remember this is something a guy is doing on his home computer with a free app(Blender). A production company could do a hell of a lot better than him with their resources. I don't think actors will ever be totally replaced, but it will become cheaper to do a CG movie rather than a real movie. You don't have to pay as many people, you don't need to reshoot scenes and there is no danger for stunts and such.

Yes but I think people prefer leaving CG movies to Disney/Dreamworks/Pixar. The last big serious experiment with CG was Final Fantasy I believe, and that movie sucked. Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow was also actors on a CG background and that movie flopped as well.

Face it, people prefer humans in movies. CG characters can enhance the experience (aka Gollum) or detract (aka Jar Jar) but they will never replace.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
could this mean the end of extras? but i love civilian number 3 dropping paper bag and screaming.
Or random guy on Titanic falling at the end and hitting something on his way down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH thunk *splash*

It made the movie somewhat bearable for me. I laughed so loud at that part that the weeping women all around me shot me with glares that could melt the Polar icecaps.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
I laughed so loud at that part that the weeping women all around me shot me with glares that could melt the Polar icecaps.
they should look at themselves and realize they're responsible for all the stray icebergs, all that melting away without thinking of the consequences, they should be ashamed

*beats up KoOoWw*

putting idiotic spin in your title and now wussing out? you just told us a bunch of crap that's already happened, hardly a prediction, seen any movies in the last ten years?