bvc vs trappers

clayton bigsby

Diabloii.Net Member
bvc vs trappers

trappers are quite annoying, but i cant seem to do anything with the dang mind blasts. their traps arent that strong, but i have 86 fhr and i still cant do crap when theyre mindblasting me. what do i do when theyre mind blasting me?

oh and when u take a screen shot in d2, where do u look on ur comp to get that picture?

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
trappers are quite annoying, but i cant seem to do anything with the dang mind blasts. their traps arent that strong, but i have 86 fhr and i still cant do crap when theyre mindblasting me. what do i do when theyre mind blasting me?

oh and when u take a screen shot in d2, where do u look on ur comp to get that picture?
try ww'ing or leaping out.

For sins that camp near/around their traps, move around traps out of player mb range until you feel 4 shots have been fired from each, this is about when the trapper will start laying more traps. That is when to make your move.

If you get MB locked, particularly if near traps, use leap to get out. It's almost impossible for you to be hit by traps when you are leaping, so use this to move around out of danger. It is sometimes useful to do this inside trap range as you will avoid trap damage and use up the firings of the traps while the sin is inevitably MBing you (thinking she/he has you all locked up), this means when they do run out the sin will either need to run away or start casting traps, giving you a chance to hurt them w/o taking any damage back. If the sin is far back from the traps and you are mb'd or dizzy and near them, leap towards the sin and look for a quick WW after leap (you don't have to be that close to possibly hit).

Lastly spamming out arrows can encourage a trapper to move away from corners.

dmngd

Diabloii.Net Member
Using widow is a good idea if they are camp prone.

I don't like using leap too much because if you get hit with mb during a leap then my game seems to seriously **** up because of lag probably and i end up just standing in the middle of some traps when i get control over my character back.

I don't like using leap too much because if you get hit with mb during a leap then my game seems to seriously **** up because of lag probably and i end up just standing in the middle of some traps when i get control over my character back.
Sounds like crap internet.

dmngd

Diabloii.Net Member
Even though i live in London, I've got much better lag on east but i haven't manage to get a char together there yet.