Bvc vs. Bone Necro

compubuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Bvc vs. Bone Necro

Hi, I'm thinking of building a BVC but I'm wondering if Iron Maiden will pose a problem if the Necro has a bunch of skellies and/or revives and casts IM on me. I think I remember reading that minions don't suffer a pvp penalty so the damage returned might be something to worry about.

Add 1k to 1.2K PVP bone spear/spirit damage and it doesn't seem that it would take long for me run out of hitpoints regardless of how much vita pumping and/or prebuffing is done.

Thanks in advance for any response!

Bigrob

Banned
compubuy said:
Hi, I'm thinking of building a BVC but I'm wondering if Iron Maiden will pose a problem if the Necro has a bunch of skellies and/or revives and casts IM on me. I think I remember reading that minions don't suffer a pvp penalty so the damage returned might be something to worry about.

Add 1k to 1.2K PVP bone spear/spirit damage and it doesn't seem that it would take long for me run out of hitpoints regardless of how much vita pumping and/or prebuffing is done.

Thanks in advance for any response!
grab a lifetap wand then u wont have a problem with IM.

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
if your a bvc then you dont even need to worry. leap will kb all his minions then you short whirl. OR leap + zerk. both kill necs fairly quick.

Bigrob

Banned
dkay said:
if your a bvc then you dont even need to worry. leap will kb all his minions then you short whirl. OR leap + zerk. both kill necs fairly quick.
actually, if u cant be sure 100% u wont hi the minion, i think that lifetap wand is better.

U can also leech off and the necro wont kill u. :D