BvC: Duelling defensive trappers/sorceresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake007

Diabloii.Net Member
BvC: Duelling defensive trappers/sorceresses

I've been running into some problems recently with trappers and sorceresses.

It seems like there are lot of sorceresses prebuffed with 95%es and teleporting 2 screens away spamming fireball.

Also alot of assassins, both hybrid and pure claw/claw abuse the auto-aiming on traps. All they do is teleporting around the traps 24/7, making them impossible to beat. Widowmaker doesn't help as they have minion-stack+block.

Another strange thing I noticed, knockback from leap doesn't seem to work anymore. I suspect TMC mod to be in use but I thought it's only clientside?

De4dEyE

Diabloii.Net Member
Stack res if you're having trouble to make it more even. Try using delayed NLs for tele WW on the sorcs/trappers. Abuse OW on the sorcs. Etc.

badolzon

Banned
Try Actually Nling And ****ing Using Skills You Fu.cking Piece Of ****.

Trappers Are Soo Fu.cking Easy To Beat You Diserve To Die You Piece Of Dog ****.

badolzon

Banned
Holy **** I Know You

You Know Eddyis22?

Yah I ****ing Trusted You, Than You Stole My Account.

Then I Got My Account Back And I Acted As If I Didn't Care What U Did And I Stole The **** Out Of Your Ebotd Cb Thanks Buddy

**** You.

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy **** I Know You

You Know Eddyis22?

Yah I ****ing Trusted You, Than You Stole My Account.

Then I Got My Account Back And I Acted As If I Didn't Care What U Did And I Stole The **** Out Of Your Ebotd Cb Thanks Buddy

**** You.
Wow, an ebotd cb. You sure showed him.

moonlike

Banned
I've been running into some problems recently with trappers and sorceresses.

It seems like there are lot of sorceresses prebuffed with 95%es and teleporting 2 screens away spamming fireball.

Also alot of assassins, both hybrid and pure claw/claw abuse the auto-aiming on traps. All they do is teleporting around the traps 24/7, making them impossible to beat. Widowmaker doesn't help as they have minion-stack+block.

Another strange thing I noticed, knockback from leap doesn't seem to work anymore. I suspect TMC mod to be in use but I thought it's only clientside?
they block leap effect with claws

run around and w8 for recast then tele ww dont leap cuz it will be blocked, u have faster fcr and if u catch her in DoD shes practicaly dead.

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Frenzy them leap/unsummon ww or Just ww lock. Trappers and sorcs who do that are complete noobs it should be really easy.

TheBe

Diabloii.Net Member
Try to hit them, then wait that OW affects them, then hit again and repeat until they have low life and then which on dooms and let the aura kill them.

moonlike

Banned
Frenzy them leap/unsummon ww or Just ww lock. Trappers and sorcs who do that are complete noobs it should be really easy.
freenzy lol not everyone put there points XD

he cant ww lock becasus 14k traps hurt alot and even with tg he will die.
traper cant win vs barb while playing offensive so most expirienced play def and move with 5traps , when u on their screen they mb u fast and u need to retreact, thats why leap is not a good idea i found that if u make traper to move or cast/recast traps u should just nl tele ww its alot more effective than leap becasue they have much time to aim mb while u leap(its big chance she will block it and escape)

Ce Olba

Banned
traper cant win vs barb while playing offensive
I have to disagree. All the hardest duels that I've had versus trappers have always been versus offensive players. And why? It puts all the pressure on you, and mistakes count WAY more than they do with defensive play. If you stay still for a good two seconds, you have 5 traps around you and mb under. And since the trappers is already close to you, you won't exactly be whirling away that easily.

moonlike

Banned
I have to disagree. All the hardest duels that I've had versus trappers have always been versus offensive players. And why? It puts all the pressure on you, and mistakes count WAY more than they do with defensive play. If you stay still for a good two seconds, you have 5 traps around you and mb under. And since the trappers is already close to you, you won't exactly be whirling away that easily.

i always move vs trapers and dont let them stun me, her traps dont follow u so she mb or cast traps when she stop cast mb its time to run away or start DoD(depends on situation)

u shouldnt allow to situation when u are in cross fire from 5 traps and mbing trapper

Ce Olba

Banned
i always move vs trapers and dont let them stun me, her traps dont follow u so she mb or cast traps when she stop cast mb its time to run away or start DoD(depends on situation)
Good trappers won't let you have that little time. They will be all over you.

u shouldnt allow to situation when u are in cross fire from 5 traps and mbing trapper
So you are saying you shouldn't let yourself do any mistakes? So does that make you yourself perfect? So you are assuming that everyone needs to be perfect to win versus a trapper? Pathetic.

moonlike

Banned
Good trappers won't let you have that little time. They will be all over you.So you are saying you shouldn't let yourself do any mistakes? So does that make you yourself perfect? So you are assuming that everyone needs to be perfect to win versus a trapper? Pathetic.

no i tell that he should run around traps and w8 for good occasion,when barb tele she has to run(tele out) or u will ww her , u should score few hits depends on block and then u have time to tele run away its possble to do it
but ofc nobody is perfect and can miss nl or she will be just faster thats why barb has 6-7k life and tg that should be enough to get out from mb lock.if u get out from trap range she still mb and then she will start cast traps in that moment u just tele from map and u arent locked anymore .
7k life gives barb huge error margin imo.

ps. i dont see how its related with offensive traper , that u missed nl and teled into 5 traps dont make trapper offenssive

Ce Olba

Banned
no i tell that he should run around traps and w8 for good occasion,when barb tele she has to run(tele out) or u will ww her , u should score few hits depends on block and then u have time to tele run away its possble to do it
but ofc nobody is perfect and can miss nl or she will be just faster thats why barb has 6-7k life and tg that should be enough to get out from mb lock.if u get out from trap range she still mb and then she will start cast traps in that moment u just tele from map and u arent locked anymore .
7k life gives barb huge error margin imo.

ps. i dont see how its related with offensive traper , that u missed nl and teled into 5 traps dont make trapper offenssive
You are mistaking me. I'm not talking about defensive piece of trash trappers who have no idea of anything.

I'm talking about trappers who are OFFENSIVE. And yes, you will end up dead in an instant that you play stupid versus an offensive trapper.

As for using Tgod's versus a trapper, that's another crutch. Try doing that in a TvT where the opposing team has a trapper, a hammerdin and a bonemancer. You need high ar for the hammerdin, high fcr for the necro and then a tgod for the trapper? Not gonna happen. So if you are too used to playing with tgod's, you will lose without it. So don't use it.

And if you play offensive versus a good trapper, you are doing just what you say you shouldn't do; teleporting into a trap field with mindblast ready.

And again, versus a good trapper, you will spend quite a long time just to ww her once.

As for teleporting away from your opponent's map, that's what good trappers want. They want to teleporting away from you so that they can teleport on top of you to retain a good lock so that they can get free trapshots. Each time you land after a teleport you will be hit by a trap or two versus a good trapper, so if you continue doing it too much, you end up dead.

As for the error margin, that's the only thing that saves you from being totally slain by a good trapper. You can take damage, the trapper really cannot.

And missing a namelock and teleporting to a trap cross-fire and ending up dead does not make a trapper offensive, that's what happens when you play stupid versus them and assume that they won't follow you.

Defensive trappers are taunting you to use a Widowmaker.

moonlike

Banned
You are mistaking me. I'm not talking about defensive piece of trash trappers who have no idea of anything.

I'm talking about trappers who are OFFENSIVE. And yes, you will end up dead in an instant that you play stupid versus an offensive trapper.

As for using Tgod's versus a trapper, that's another crutch. Try doing that in a TvT where the opposing team has a trapper, a hammerdin and a bonemancer. You need high ar for the hammerdin, high fcr for the necro and then a tgod for the trapper? Not gonna happen. So if you are too used to playing with tgod's, you will lose without it. So don't use it.

And if you play offensive versus a good trapper, you are doing just what you say you shouldn't do; teleporting into a trap field with mindblast ready.

And again, versus a good trapper, you will spend quite a long time just to ww her once.

As for teleporting away from your opponent's map, that's what good trappers want. They want to teleporting away from you so that they can teleport on top of you to retain a good lock so that they can get free trapshots. Each time you land after a teleport you will be hit by a trap or two versus a good trapper, so if you continue doing it too much, you end up dead.

As for the error margin, that's the only thing that saves you from being totally slain by a good trapper. You can take damage, the trapper really cannot.

And missing a namelock and teleporting to a trap cross-fire and ending up dead does not make a trapper offensive, that's what happens when you play stupid versus them and assume that they won't follow you.

Defensive trappers are taunting you to use a Widowmaker.
in tvt i have other team mates who can boost my ar and kill hammer etc when i see that in tvt is good traper i always have tg -also most of the time40fcr , like Jake said i also never found widow so usfull vs trapers shadow + clawblock make it pretty usless(no draculs mean no ow )

Ce Olba

Banned
in tvt i have other team mates who can boost my ar and kill hammer etc when i see that in tvt is good traper i always have tg -also most of the time40fcr , like Jake said i also never found widow so usfull vs trapers shadow + clawblock make it pretty usless(no draculs mean no ow )
And what happens when those teammates fall dead? You lose? Eh?

greyoldfellow

Diabloii.Net Member
Yesterday there was a Lvl92 Trapper with Hoto/SS (104 Fcr, FB, 50% Dr, 48Fhr) and she used Traps, mb and minion stack (ofc)... along with "ravens".
OMG I could barely move! And while i was SUPERstunlocked she kicked me (2 times w/ 3 kicks) and put me to bleed with only 20% Ow (from Belt and Gores).
What i did was change the standard pub gear to this:

Circlet w/ 20Fcr, Ar, Visionary, Str and 2os. (Cham/Shael)
+2 Warcry, 20Fcr, and other mods. (this one is from my long dead wcbarb :p)
Eth Fury BA + Spirit Monarch // 2 Dooms on Switch
Thundergod Vigor
1 wisp + 1 fcr ring.
Along with Trangs and Gores/Resist boots.

so that way i got 105% fcr, and 86 Fhr... and chaged the playstyle to hit&run, and it was all fine.
But the next time i come across one of the ill just going to ask them to not summon ravens... if not ill just run... xD

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
No, Im wondering from the assasins side of perspective. Kicking close to equils death. Hmm, was it mainly the extra stunning from the ravens that got you?

Status
Not open for further replies.