Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BvC Dueling Statistics.

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by BierWiser, Oct 27, 2006.

1. BierWiser

BierWiser IncGamers Member

BvC Dueling Statistics.

I just wanted to say how my BvC does when dueling. Mainly, swapping to Dooms is awesome. Dooms allowed me to easily beat a Bowazon quite a few times. Leap worked really well too, though I am not very good at leap + teleport. I got a few Sorceresses every time by just running up to them after leap. Here's what's the most fun. A couple times I got two Hammerdins down to low health, I swapped to Dooms and it finished them off. Leap helped a few times against them too. I still need to get a Grief and tri-resist boots, though. Otherwise, even though I haven't made all characters, I'd say BvC is the most fun. Any teleport + whirlwind is fun.

2. clayton bigsby

clayton bigsby IncGamers Member

good job! but i think u need to put more points in energy. just kidding

3. TheBe

TheBe IncGamers Member

Don't even make jokes like that (some1 could understand that wrong). Energy is not needed (all you put to other stats than vita, less health you have).

4. BierWiser

BierWiser IncGamers Member

Considering I hardly ever get levels now, there's no chance of accidentally doing that. :cool:

5. sirwhere

sirwhere IncGamers Member

If you want to bother writing it, I'd be more interested in stuff like "my BvC vs this class", e.g.

"My BvC vs fire sorcie: if good sorcie, win 60%. If bad-med sorcie, win 90%"
    "My BvC vs wind druid: win 100%. No matter how good/bad opp is."
    "My BvC vs hammerdin: win 50% vs good pala, 75% vs bad one."

(percentages made-up)

6. dmngd

dmngd IncGamers Member

I don't think that max block & max dr windys are as easy as you claim them to be. If you are on ladder please post/pm your acc.

7. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

if you're good we can duel on open. i need practice vs good druids since i've barely played for months. pm if you're interested, i can make your druid exactly as you want him as well.

8. dmngd

dmngd IncGamers Member

What realm are you on? Eu Nl?

9. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

yes .

10. dmngd

dmngd IncGamers Member

I'd rather wait for nl. :)

11. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

alright, just let me know if you change your mind.

12. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

I heard stuff from Ed about how Tiber got beaten by just about any BvC using Fortitude. Any truth to this? I haven't had any chances to duel Tiber so I cannot really speak.

As for the Windies, dueling a good windy is damn much of fun, but it can get boring over time. I've dueled the same windy for close to 50 duels and I've been victorious in ~30-40 of those duels, and I've also had fun. Too bad this Windy got banned for "only using a bot for 1 baalrun" according to his own words. Also, if you know Husa, I dueled him too, but he is a pathetic excuse-making 1600x1200 user. Hell, he made such a pathetic excuse when I beat him: "No block build" on both his blizzard sorceress AND the Windy. The only time I lost was an unexpected duel versus his Boner. And even then I was only killed once in a BM duel. After followed the normal behavior of such people: "lol ez" *nknknk* "lol remake" *nknknk* "lol u sux" *nknknk* "cryzz" *nknknk*. Not that I would care, it's just funny how people like that are all so similar.

13. Thoridian

Thoridian IncGamers Member

Lol Mat dueled his necro with 1600x1200 resolution. Husa was like "LOL JuvS"
    not to mention that he lost to me 5-1 on his blizzer with lvl 53bo -.-

14. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Lol you should know that when he was talking like "ez" in a game and then I challenged his Windy, he BMed me with a Bonemancer.

Never got to re-duel him. And yes, he was a darn easy one to beat. Just had to be cautious of not remaining stationary in case of him hitting you with 1600x1200. He was like the only dueler I've dueled seriously who has been using programs. Then there are of course all of the other random people, just as the FC scripters and that one full tal blizz sorc that goes around randomly spamming blizzards on people and spamming stupid stuff.

15. Imbecile

Imbecile IncGamers Member

Olba I have never said that ANY barb will defeat Tiber with Fortitude, but it sure as hell makes it a living pain for windies, if you throw in a widowmaker.

16. Thoridian

Thoridian IncGamers Member

I remember pking RoC-AciD or something like that (RoC-III ? cant remember) lvl95 pvp dru with widow + forti lol. He was "smart" enough to tele on top of a barb with forti and then run away to recast with GAs on his ***...

17. dmngd

dmngd IncGamers Member

Tiber quit a while ago, unless he has suddenly returned.