Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BvB Clegger

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Locke07, May 30, 2005.

1. Locke07

Locke07 IncGamers Member

BvB Clegger

I am in the process of making a BvB and I want a cheap one so I heard from fredista that a clegger was a cheap BvB that can compete? So other then clegs sword and glove what is your guys setup for clegger BvB? this included stats,skills, and equip?

2. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

i hope my opinion is welcome here.

I have tried 2 diffirent setups, almost identical except for a diffirent belt on each one

I reccomend you get your base strength to 45, and put the rest of your points to vita.

Use biggins for helm

angelic jewelry

swordback

clegs sword and gloves

goblin toe

deaths sash

twitchthroe.

Thats pretty much it.

for prebuff use 2 sojs, tarnhelm, +2 ammy, 2x +2 barb swords, and change your gloves or belt to 1 that does +10 strength in order to equip beserkers armour. lvl 31 bo. Sweet.

Fred

3. Locke07

Locke07 IncGamers Member

You where the one I was hoping to answer my question. Thanks I can tell you know your BvB stuff. Hope I can meet with you on next ladder as of now I am playing non-ladder east but will play next. Thanks again and happy gaming. :thumbsup:

4. Locke07

Locke07 IncGamers Member

Fredista what do you recomend lvling up first as in skills wise. I remade him do to a er... fatal error ( to much strength). I want to go into BvB early as possible so I don't get bored of lvling him. My new one is lvl 16 should and has 10 skill points. I have one into sword mastery,2 in shout and 1 in every pre req. What should I start puting points into to make my early BvBing better? Shout (I don't have much defense now any way), Battle Orders, Sword Master. I know once I hit 30 to start getting Whirl Wind but what shoul I put points into on the mean time?

With Humble Regards
    Locke

5. sardoniclysane

sardoniclysane Banned

Quick question. Why not use a rare plus to str cd plus to life fhr belt? Is it just because of bvb's with cd?

6. Locke07

Locke07 IncGamers Member

There are usualy 2 setups for BvB ones that do cold damage and ones the prevent it, it's just a personal thing. I like having mobility over other barbs thats why I am going with deaths sash.

7. sardoniclysane

sardoniclysane Banned

Cool, just wondering. For me, the 20 str 40+ (hopefully 60 life) and fhr for increased frame rate outweigh the possiblility of having slower movement. Since on classic, ias does not effect ww speed (boo bnet for only having that happen on xpac) being slowed by cold doesn't bother me that much.

I can see both sides though.

8. Locke07

Locke07 IncGamers Member

I am not rich enough to have a belt like that. I didn't check but will the 10fhr make a difference? Also I just like having the ability to move faster then my oponent to dodge his WW's and stuff. Though the 60 life wouldn't be bad at all.

9. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

Do ww and bo first, then wep mastery, and lasty, and least, shout. This build pretty much has 1.5k defense with maxed bo and sum points in ironskin. with barbs having 10k+ ar easily, it doesnt matter if your have 1k defense, or 3k defense.

@sardoniclysane: i prefer deaths sash because A: we already have very high life. and B: almost all bvbers use cold damage to their advantage, being slowed alows them to run circles around you, and it causes you to lag